Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Have just heard that the s&s mug shots (new packaging) are no longer free but two syns! DOH loved them too :-(

The tomato and herb, roast chicken and, minestrone are still showing up free on green and EE on syn's online. Which ones are now synned?

Spid said:
The tomato and herb, roast chicken and, minestrone are still showing up free on green and EE on syn's online. Which ones are now synned?

I have heard it's just the s&s mugshot that was FF has changed to 2 syns as they have changed the recipe... It's also in a new style packet. Someone else has posted the link... Will try paste it here for u x

Thank you, I'll have to look out for asda sending them in my shop then.

Good news about the jubblys...have some orange ones kicking about in the freezer...will help myself to one next time its warm...if ever!!

I have heard it's just the s&s mugshot that was FF has changed to 2 syns as they have changed the recipe... It's also in a new style packet. Someone else has posted the link... Will try paste it here for u x

Update- see comment below posted on Facebook more recently!!

Slimming World - Lets Beat It Together 2010
GREAT NEWS - I have now checked with Syns Hotline and they have confirmed that the Sweet and Sour Mug Shots are still syn free on Green and Extra Easy. Sorry for causing confusion earlier in the week. Sue

asda do a mini merangue shell 2 for 1.5 syns and try making your own cola bottle flavour jellies.
I used 2 sachets of gelatin disolved in 1/4 pint boiling water make upto 1/2pint using tesco cola bottle flavor cordial pour into moulds or I poured mine into a shallow tub chill to set then cut into cubes not quite the same texture but def the same flavor and 1/2 syn for the whole lot

Sainsburys sugar free marsh mallows- 4 sweets for just 1 syn! :D

I had a reeses peanut butter cup last night and had to kind of guess how many syns lol oops.

I love the raisen one... Are you sure its only 1 syn. I have been syning them at 4.5 syns.....

Back