Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Tesco Reduced Fat Crispy Orange Bars are 93 calories so 4.5syns... sorry!

The Raisin ones are 4.5 too... as they are 90 calories.

Crispy Orange Bars, Reduced Fat, 22g bar
Are these the ones ?? as according to syns online they are 4.5 syns

Crispy Orange Bars, Reduced Fat, 22g bar
Are these the ones ?? as according to syns online they are 4.5 syns

WHAT! I used the calculator online to work them out and they came out at 1 syn. I know i did it right cos i was so shocked when they came out at one that i did it again to check! How has that happened :(

Did you include the rice as a free food? It's not a free food when puffed up. They're on syns online though.

Does anyone know of syns of dried fruit...I'm looking for ideas for snacks to keep handy in my drawer in my office for those peckish moments.

Does anyone know of syns of dried fruit...I'm looking for ideas for snacks to keep handy in my drawer in my office for those peckish moments.

All your dried fruits are in your book.

Hi all.
I've just joined the site and been browsing to date but this thread has come in so handy. Some days I need a treat and just splurge. So after jotting down all your great ideas next weeks weigh in should be a good one.
Thanks everyone
See you all around the board soon xx
:)

Just been to asda and they were selling wee multibags of Mini Fingers- Toffee Crunch for £1 and at 5 syns.... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi everybody.

I've just joined the website and I am a new SW member- started 2 weeks ago.:bunnydance:
This thread is fantastic - I love my chocolate and cannot imagine my life without it !!!!!

Thanks for sharing your wisdom:D
xxx

I there I have just joined slimming world in Ireland and am a bit confused how to work out syns if not infront of a computer,I have heard on this site you divide the cal by 20 to get syn value is this true??? Thanks again

yup that is right,

If there is no free food, so therefore chocolates, cakes, crisps etc etc then 20kcals = 1 syn.

Back