Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

I'm just starting out and loving this thread.
Thanks guys.

Fab Treats

Curly Wurly (from 5 pack) = 6 Syns
Freddo (from 6 pack) = 5 Syns
Fudge (from 6 pack) = 5.5 Syns
Milky Bar (from 6 pack) = 3.5 Syns

Felt like a child buying these today lol however they are great and low enough just to give you that chocolate fix and at the mo they are on offer at Asda any 3 packs for £3:D:D:D:D

foxy_lox said:
Curly Wurly (from 5 pack) = 6 Syns
Freddo (from 6 pack) = 5 Syns
Fudge (from 6 pack) = 5.5 Syns
Milky Bar (from 6 pack) = 3.5 Syns

Felt like a child buying these today lol however they are great and low enough just to give you that chocolate fix and at the mo they are on offer at Asda any 3 packs for £3:D:D:D:D

These stil on offer of have I missed them!! These are some of my fave low syn choc hits!!!

Yep they are !!! Might need some more supplies lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah, think I may well take a trip to adds tomorrow lol

What's Your Favourite...

Whats your favourite lowish syn chocolate bar to eat? (Okay, I'm trying to find out how many syns are in chocolate bars).

Maltesers are my favourite, I believe they're 9 syns? I'm going to buy a packet tomorrow!

Lion bars are also good, but I think they're like 16ish syns! Sheesh!

If you're ok with the texture of lion bars (not just the galaxy type of choc), try the Fibre Plus bars. They not only hit my choc spot, they're only 6 syns. A single finger of a Twirl is also 6 syns - sometimes it's just got to be done but can be a gonna far too quickly :D

They're basically a cereal bar by Kellogs. They come in boxes of 4 bars in milk or dark choc. They're usually around £1.80 (ish) but the big 4 supermarkets have various offers when you can stock up. Someone posted the other day that B&M were selling them 5 for a £1.

For a syn busting 6 syns you can't beat sucking on a curly wurly!!!

Foxes triples, penguins, blue ribbons, gold bars etc... are all around 5/6 syns and give you a great chocolate bar fix.

Try browsing around all of the site - you'll see that there are syn sub-forums and an entire thread called syns in treats where you will find loads of ideas.

Also, when talking chocolate bars, or any type of food that doesnt have a free food allowance you can easily work out the syns using the 1 syn = 20 calories rule. (eg - 2 finger kit-kat is 110 calories = 5.5 syns)

Remember though - this ONLY works on foods with NO FREE FOODS allowance - if you started to try and guess syns for everything using this method you'd use up all your syns by lunchtime and wouldnt be able to eat for the rest of the day!

I second the curly wurly option. Or a Crunchie.

I really like Fibre Plus bars too, but they give me tummy ache and terrible wind.

Back