Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

What wonderful ideas! I try to avoid sweets (this is probably why I haven't been on the plan for two years!) but am going to start occasionally treating myself, within syns of course. Cadburys fudge here I come ! ?

vanessa71 said:
Does anyone know the syn value for Alpen light (choc and fudge flavour) if not using it as a healthy option?

Unless things have changed - generally 20 calories = 1 syn. Have a look at something that you know the value of and see.

3 and 1/2 syns each for the Alpen lights

Nope, 3 syns each for alpen lights! It's on syns online!

I'm pretty sure it says on them "less than 70 calories" and they're actually like 63 so 3 syns...

continued from the post above..... or you can just eat half of the curly wurly like i do and save the other half for the next day.. 3 syns :)

Newbie - joined tonight

mmm rainbow drops - used to love those as a kid - is that the tiny little pack for 2 syns?

I like a Curly Wurly in the fridge - 6 syns
Love VelvetCruch Crisps - 4 syns
my own eton mess thing - mini meringue with quark mix (quark, sweetner, raspberry essence) dolloped on top with fresh strawberries and raspberries - yum yum 2 syns :D

Mindy said:
2 finger kit kat is my saviour i have one every night 5.5 syns

Mindy

Hi mindy do u still loose doing a kit kat a night. I love kit kats would love to have one a day I'm such a bad chocaholic. It will be only sins I have a day xxxx

I spend between 8 and 12 syns a day on chocolate and have managed to hit target and stay there!

i discovered in poundland today some really mini candy canes, fruit flavoured, indivudually wrapped and just 1 syn each :) oh and theres 36 in the box!! nice for a little sweet treat and they last a lil while too :)

I noticed yesterday that Options Crackin' Hazelnut had gone from 1.5syns to 2syns. Not that it makes too much difference, but just thought I would share! ;)

i discovered in poundland today some really mini candy canes, fruit flavoured, indivudually wrapped and just 1 syn each :) oh and theres 36 in the box!! nice for a little sweet treat and they last a lil while too :)

I've been in several Poundlands over the past couple of days and haven't been able to find these candy canes....

Definitely Poundland and not £Stretcher? :confused:

Thanks!
x

Chocolate malted milk biscuits (3 Syns each) and a cup of tea...hmmmmm.

OR a penguin/rocky (5.5 syns each) with the ends bitten off, and suck your cup of tea through it, it melts the biscuit and the chocolate and you eat it and it's just DIVINE!!!!! (I used to do it with Twix's but they are like 14 syns - not worth it!!!!!

Or I just have a tablespoon of melted nutella in a mug eat it with a teaspoon..hmmmm i loooove nutella!!!

Back