Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Just had syn free pancakes for breakfast

Omg they are gorgeous!!!

Take the white of an egg, whisk it until it's stiff. Add 4 teaspoons of sweetener, fold in the yolk and voila! You have a pancake. Looks like the real thing and tastes amazing.

Also discovered a spoonful or two of quork, mixed in to a toffee mullerlight, a spoon or two of sweetener, chopped bananas and 5 points worth of chocolate chips! It was divine!!

xx:553:

Hi sucon I only find it hard at the weekends. Midweek I usually struggle to use them. What are you using them on? Maybe we can give you some syn free alternatives.

Cadbury curly wurly (6 syns)
Cadbury fudge (5.5 syns)
1 stick of kinder bueno (6 syns)

I'm all about the chocolate.lol xx

I love the pancakes, I put vanilla essence in too and top with banana, yummy x

My fave low syn treat is a whispa ice cream bar, 6syns and worth every single one! Or mine meringue nests from aldi, 12 in a pack for 99p and 1syn each - must have about 4 a day woops! With raspberries though so that makes it ok right! :cool:

Ooo loving the pancake idea, can't wait to try them!!! :D

snacks at work

Hey Guys,

New to Slimming World and I'm struggling a bit at work. Lunch is fine - but 3/4pm I always fancy a little "something" with a cuppa and fruit will not suffice!

Anyone have any low syn or even better Syn Free snack ideas??

:) thanks
Manon

only do Green Days - usually take my Hexb & a with breakfast or lunch. But not sure whats good for snacks. ive had a look at some of the things we've got at home online and they are 6-7 syns!eeek! x

Back