Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

wotsits are great for being 95cals, like a proper treat. just under 5 syns but worth it.

wotsits are great for being 95cals, like a proper treat. just under 5 syns but worth it.

Weight watchers do bags of cheese puffs - they are twice the size of a bag of wotsits for only 4 syns - I almost get bored of eating the bag (I did say almost...) :)

I do miss biscuits. Anyone else got any half syn ideas or am I asking for the unrealistic. Lol

I found bags Malteasers Mini Bunnies In WHSmiths at lunch. Just worked out the syns online and they work out at 3 syns a bunny. Excellent for help cure that chocolate craving.

Twister icecreams, the mini ones are only 65cals each, which if I'm correct is just over 3, so 3.5syns YYAAYYY Icecream!

Ally89 said:
I found bags Malteasers Mini Bunnies In WHSmiths at lunch. Just worked out the syns online and they work out at 3 syns a bunny. Excellent for help cure that chocolate craving.

That's great, I'll remember that one!

i love cadbury mousse light as a snack after my dinner with 3 syns, but totally worth it! gives me the chocoltae fix i need everyday.lol xxx

Clare2309 said:
Can anyone tell me the sins in mug shots I was told they were free

The 1% fat ones I think are free, eg the tomato one but if u do a search on the syns forum there is a thread just for mugshots, pasta n sauces etc. Xx

woooo loving sugar free polos at 4 syns for pack- great for keeping in desk at work and snacking on- also i know it is not recommended but eat too many and can cause loose bowels!! ha ha more weight loss haha

i cant find these mug shots went in to sainsburys and could not see them , anyone got a picture of the packet?

i cant find these mug shots went in to sainsburys and could not see them , anyone got a picture of the packet?

Never had them before or noticed them either - but just googled. (How bored am I :8855:!!)

Google Images

Actually they sound really good for a quick lunch! Will have to get some now! xxx

Hello all! Brand new to sw after getting bored of weightwatchers :) loving this forum but quick question... Do you have to eat at least 5 syns a day? I've just done my first day on extra easy wihout eating a syn and don't feel very deprived at all! But with ww it was recommended that you ate all your daily points, so should i eat at least 5 syns? x

These are my favourite!!! This is great news :D thanks for sharing!

Back