Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Hello all! Brand new to sw after getting bored of weightwatchers :) loving this forum but quick question... Do you have to eat at least 5 syns a day? I've just done my first day on extra easy wihout eating a syn and don't feel very deprived at all! But with ww it was recommended that you ate all your daily points, so should i eat at least 5 syns? x

I do not know how you managed to not have any.. that is my biggest challenge at the mo (I'm only in my second week) and I find it tough to stick to 15 per day... :/

yellowturtle13 said:
I do not know how you managed to not have any.. that is my biggest challenge at the mo (I'm only in my second week) and I find it tough to stick to 15 per day... :/

Ive just been replacing the times where i'd usually binge chocolate or crisps with muller lights and fruit! My mum gave me some crackin advice last night... "just only eat when you're hungry!" haha so simple but its been stuck in my head all day!

yellowturtle13 said:

I found that when I started as well. I read back over my diaries & found that there were a few things taking up all my syns & tried to find low syn alternatives. One was chilli sauce which could easily be five syns a day so I found a recipe for a syn free one that did the trick. It may be worth having a look over your diary to see if there is anything like that.
X

Rich tea light biscuits at only 1syn per biscuit and Alpen light bars @ only 3 syns each, These are the 2 things that are getting me through!! A lot less syns than Chocolate Digestives and Mars bars!!

Laura_jane said:
Hello all! Brand new to sw after getting bored of weightwatchers :) loving this forum but quick question... Do you have to eat at least 5 syns a day? I've just done my first day on extra easy wihout eating a syn and don't feel very deprived at all! But with ww it was recommended that you ate all your daily points, so should i eat at least 5 syns? x

I found it easy not to eat them at start but trust me u start missing little things u don't have to have them as a treat u can use them in cooking like on a roast have Yorkshire puss and gravy or sauce on ur stir fry or chicken in a bag to spruce up a chicken dish. I find I have bigger losses if I do use them

My fav low syn treats are:
Special k Chocolate Cereal bar : 4&1/2 SYNS
Aldi's Velvet Crunch Type Crisps : 4 SYNS
Treat Size Cadbury's Flake : 2&1/2 SYNS

I love...
Funsize Milky Way - 3.5 syns each
Caxon's (sp?) pink & whites - 2.5 each

Get in my bellyyyyy ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Loundy said:
I love...
Funsize Milky Way - 3.5 syns each
Caxon's (sp?) pink & whites - 2.5 each

Get in my bellyyyyy ;)

Haha ! Sorry I had to comment on this it really made me laugh! Get in my bellyyy! Haha legend :)

Mini Caramel eggs 3 syns. They so hit that choccy craving spot!
Or the mini Malteaser bunnys 3.5 syns. nom nom nom.

Jadelouise91x said:
Haha ! Sorry I had to comment on this it really made me laugh! Get in my bellyyy! Haha legend :)

Glad someone appreciates my humour ;) xx

Glad someone appreciates my humour ;) xx

Ha ha - missed that one but watched 'The Spy Who Shagged Me' yesterday so remembered where it's from! Totes legend! xxx

Ally89 said:
Mini Caramel eggs 3 syns. They so hit that choccy craving spot!
Or the mini Malteaser bunnys 3.5 syns. nom nom nom.

I can't find the bunnies anywhere. Where do they sell them? They sound yum!

Laura_jane said:
I got some from tesco, but they werent on the shelf, they had there own seperate stand thingy on the end of the aisle, ive seen them in a few coops too on the till

I made mine last 20 minutes! It was soooooooo good xx

Thanks Laura. Off I go to find a tesco!

Back