Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

The dolmio pasta vita all flavours on extra easy are 1.5 syns. They are little pots you can snack on and heat in the mircowave, ideal for work lunches or just to get rid of those hunger pains.

cheekymoo said:
quick question, any ideas on what i can mix in my tuna pasta that isnt natural yogurt and free on syns,,,,, as its not very tasty without the mayo and i would like to enjoy my lunch

Why not mix some mustard powder with some natural yog and try that?

I love Cadbury chocolate eclair sweets they're only 1.5 syns per sweet! Which is fab because they take ages to eat (if you suck them lol try putting them in the freezer then you'll have to suck them!! =D) And it gives you a sweet fix even if you only have one

katie =D said:
I love Cadbury chocolate eclair sweets they're only 1.5 syns per sweet! Which is fab because they take ages to eat (if you suck them lol try putting them in the freezer then you'll have to suck them!! =D) And it gives you a sweet fix even if you only have one

Thanks for that. OH has a big box of them and now I can steal one :D

you can get the malteaser mini bunnies in superdrug of all places lol

So glad I came across this thread! I have had a chocolate craving for about 1 week but managed to keep away from it but it's getting on my nerves now.. Going to have a look for some malteser mini bunnies when I am next in town :)

So glad I came across this thread! I have had a chocolate craving for about 1 week but managed to keep away from it but it's getting on my nerves now.. Going to have a look for some malteser mini bunnies when I am next in town :)

If i have a chocolate craving, i get one of the free mullar yogharts and keep a small bag of buttons in the fridge. I place 2 or 3 small buttons in my yoghart and it gives me the chocolate hit i need. I know a pack of buttons is high but two cant be nothing to worry about. Just dont be tempted to eat the whole bag, spread it across the week. x

I can't find the bunnies anywhere. Where do they sell them? They sound yum!

WHSmiths had them, I've seen them in boots too.

My fave at the moment is Milky Way Crispy Rolls, 2 fingers in a pack, 6.5 syns, but i eat one finger at a time, so 3.25 syns or I round it up to 3.5 syns if I only have the one finger in a day. Home Bargains have multipacks (6 packs in a box) for 99p at the moment

A good idea if your craving some sweets. A pack of sugar free polos are 4 syns.i keep them in my desk at work and I pop one in my mouth if I have a sugar craving. Only got through four yesterday and cured my craving x

A good idea if your craving some sweets. A pack of sugar free polos are 4 syns.i keep them in my desk at work and I pop one in my mouth if I have a sugar craving. Only got through four yesterday and cured my craving x

I do similar but with tictacs, 12 tictacs for 1 syns. I find 6 is enough for me though

Hello all! Brand new to sw after getting bored of weightwatchers :) loving this forum but quick question... Do you have to eat at least 5 syns a day? I've just done my first day on extra easy wihout eating a syn and don't feel very deprived at all! But with ww it was recommended that you ate all your daily points, so should i eat at least 5 syns? x

HI Laura_jane - the question is, if you don't have you syns and you hit target, what will you be cutting back on?

It's always good to have some.

i have found a pack of 18g bag of cheese nibbles, all they are is cheese cubes in a 18g bag. Would these class as a healthy A?

Back