Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

i have found a pack of 18g bag of cheese nibbles, all they are is cheese cubes in a 18g bag. Would these class as a healthy A?

If you know the weight and what type of cheese it is then you could work it out from the healthy extras list? for instance 30g red leicester is a healthy A i think, so maybe a bag and a half would be a healthy extra (again depending on the type of cheese)

hope that helps?

If you know the weight and what type of cheese it is then you could work it out from the healthy extras list? for instance 30g red leicester is a healthy A i think, so maybe a bag and a half would be a healthy extra (again depending on the type of cheese)

hope that helps?

Yes it does its chedder, you can have two small bags for two healthy A and still be under cheese allowance. Well pleased to munch on when at work and craving some flavour!!!

Not posted in a while, well WI in wednesday and i saw a flash of 9.9 not been this since a year ago! I HEART SW!!! Lets hope this will show at weigh in, any way chainging the subject, i saw on TV the new shapers in chocolate flavour, FAT FREE!! Do you reckon these will be free on SW too?? This could be the answer to all our prayers for that choccy hit we all need from time to time???

sorry these are the yoghurts or they maybe mooses!

I know it's not slimming world but if you can get anyone who goes to weight watchers to buy you a box - rich toffee bars are 4 syns each, put them in the fridge and they go really hard and take 4 times as long to eat and they're gorgeous! Just enough to satisfy a chocolate craving.

Sorry of they've already been mentioned x

Found them sorry their name is danone shape delights in white choc as well as milk! NICE!!! but less than 3% fat so not a clue of suns, can anyone guess the syn content? Need to try some:- see link
Shape Delights | danoneshape.com

According to SW website they are 5 1/2 syns each.

Found them sorry their name is danone shape delights in white choc as well as milk! NICE!!! but less than 3% fat so not a clue of suns, can anyone guess the syn content? Need to try some:- see link
Shape Delights | danoneshape.com

Just had a look on the app, and it's showing 5.5 syns per pot all varieties - think they're the right ones, they do look lovely though!!!

Wow those cake recipes look soooooo good! I really want to make the cherry bakewell arctic roll! Now, to find an occasion to make it for....
xx

Isnt avocado a fruit/veg thats insane that they can syn fruit veg lucky i dont like them lol

opps sent that the wrong place sorry haha x

does anyone know how many syns in a curly wurly there quite big but heard it was 6 n a half??

Thanks for all those terrific recipes cheekymoo (aka known as cake lady???) I am going to make the chocolate cheescake. The problem is that over here, we have the Chocolate Philly made with Milka and it is a lot more fattening.. I am about to browse around and see if someone has posted the syn value of it yet.
Thank you anyway, that is really kind of you to share them with us all

If I've got will power the new wispa bites (currently £1 OK in coop) are 1 sun per bite.

6 bites with a cup tea feels like lots of Choc x

Slimbysummer said:
If I've got will power the new wispa bites (currently £1 OK in coop) are 1 sun per bite.

6 bites with a cup tea feels like lots of Choc x

Wow-must remember that for future reference !

My favourite at the moment are the Boots Shaper Mint Nougat Chocolate Bars for only 4 syns. You get a good sized bar of chewy mint nougat which has crispy pieces in and is covered in a really nice tasting dark chocolate. 60p a bar or you can get a box for 5 for £2.25 :)

By the way their popcorn bags are great for going to the cinema - you get salted or maple flavoured ones for 4.5 syns for decent sized bag :)

muller Greek style coconut 0.5 syns
options hot chocolate 2 syns
aplen light bar 3 syns

are my favs

Back