Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

I really like the hazelnut mikados at 1/2 a syn each, or if I really need a bigger treat a curly wurly for 6 syns :)

2 wm toast 1xHeb, topped with loads of free cottage cheese with pineapple, topped with sliced banana and a heavy sprinkle of cinnamon.. very sweet and keeps u good xx

Hi guys I had a banana sliced up and then placed in a bowl with a min chocolate options powder - chocolate covered banana was brillaint for 2 syns :) I am going to freeze one tomorrrow and see what that is like :)

Currently having mine: options min and penguin triple choc wafer! 6.5 syns-great when you have some left at the end of the day! X

Deffo loving the idea of using the Options sachets as flavouring in everything! I love the drinks but sometimes knowing its on food makes it more filling, looking to some banae and what Ill pretend is "choc custard" :p

Oh also, I know pink wafers are normally good or those marshamallow wafer things. I forget what theyre called. Theyre normally low in calories so Im guessing ok in syns?

Put red onion in with it, I normall use a tiny bit of salad cream light, just enough to bind it..not sure what the syns are in salad cream light. Yum tho.....

Does anyone else use honey nut shreddies as a snack, dry with a cup of tea as a Hexb? I have about 18.. starting to prefer them over other treats

anyone got some ideas for a chocolate or ice cream treat around the 5 to 6 syn mark? I have to have a little nibble of something like this every other day at least to keep me from going off the rails and if i see another jaffa cake I think I will scream:cry:
I was looking at aero bubbleballs or caramac ice creams - anyone try these and any feedback as they are reasonable calories and fat (syns??)

I tried an aero mint mousse - 5 and a half syns - and so not worth it! Tasted more like foamy toothpaste :D

boobalicious said:
anyone got some ideas for a chocolate or ice cream treat around the 5 to 6 syn mark? I have to have a little nibble of something like this every other day at least to keep me from going off the rails and if i see another jaffa cake I think I will scream:cry:
I was looking at aero bubbleballs or caramac ice creams - anyone try these and any feedback as they are reasonable calories and fat (syns??)

I tried an aero mint mousse - 5 and a half syns - and so not worth it! Tasted more like foamy toothpaste :D

I don't look at calories / fat content as you don't need to on SW but these are some of my faves...

Mini milk ice cream - 1.5 syns
Cadbury buttons treat size (tiny bag) - 4 syns a bag
Weight watchers mini ice cream pot swirls - 4 syns
Hifi light bars - 3 syns (or you can have 2 for a HEXB)
Tesco caramel wafers - 4 syns
2 finger kitkat - 5 syns

There are loads more ideas on this thread if you have a look through, or use the search facility and type in low syn desserts / snacks and there are loads of ideas :)

I have not done this but have seen a lot of people write that they freeze a curly wurly and it lasts for ages and if I remember right it is 6syns.

I have just discovered flumps (the long twisted ones), these are 1.5syns ea or choc phillie (30g tub) 4.5syns :)

Back