Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

boobalicious said:
ta for ideas

am off to find some flumps and mini cadburys buttons, yum. and found the aeroballs on a search - apparently 5 syns so will give them a go

had a galaxy ripple at midnight to calm the chocolate monster:rolleyes:

Fresh strawberries with a small individual portion size tub of chocolate Phili always does me. Put the phili in the microwave for 10 seconds so it is slightly warm and the pour over the strawberries. Your not only getting you chocolate fix but eating super speed strawberries at the same time :)

Fresh strawberries with a small individual portion size tub of chocolate Phili always does me. Put the phili in the microwave for 10 seconds so it is slightly warm and the pour over the strawberries. Your not only getting you chocolate fix but eating super speed strawberries at the same time :)

OMG thats such a good idea - I'm a strawberry and raspberry monster so can't wait to try it, thanks:drool:

not sure if these have been posted before sorry, but just going to post some of my favs! :D

curly wurly- 6 syns
hi-fi light- 3 syns (or two bars for HEB)
velvet crunch- 4 syns
vanilla muller light mixed with 11g options hot choco- 2 syns
rich tea- 2 syns per biscuit
galaxy flutes- 5 1/2 syns
Kellogg's Rice Krispies Squares, Chewy Marshmallow 28g bar- 6 syns

Seeing as I am on star week I was having a massive chocolate craving this morning. I got Boots Shapers chocolate caramel bar. 94 calories, so just under 5 syns and omg its so nice! Where its so chewy, it literally took me half an hour to eat meaning to kept me at bay for much longer :)

I bought some ice lolly moulds from Asda shaped like 8 mini milks. They were blue & cost £2.

Tried frozen yoghurts & they were delicious!!

Each mould holds 1/2 pot of yoghurt.

My favourite was Muller Greek style coconut - 2 ice lollies for 1/2 syn - gorgeous!! And they take a lot longer to eat this way!!

Yeh, I found some in poundland, think it has 6 :)

I bought some ice lolly moulds from Asda shaped like 8 mini milks. They were blue & cost £2.

Tried frozen yoghurts & they were delicious!!

Each mould holds 1/2 pot of yoghurt.

My favourite was Muller Greek style coconut - 2 ice lollies for 1/2 syn - gorgeous!! And they take a lot longer to eat this way!!

How does your frozen yogurt turn out? I froze a pot of mine and it was horrible & crystallised, it went in the bin - too scared to try again!!!!

Canaryellow,

They are there to to help you with your weight lose, denying yourself these helping hands will make the diet hard, boring and your more likely to quit.

I would use them, but make up your plates to a 1/3 veg, that helps with better losses.

Alycyn1980 said:
How does your frozen yogurt turn out? I froze a pot of mine and it was horrible & crystallised, it went in the bin - too scared to try again!!!!

It was fine. I expected it to crystallise but it didn't. Maybe it's because I pushed it to the bottom to get rid of air pockets & it was only a small amount of yogurt in each one?

Although these have been mentioned before, the glacier mints at 1 syn per sweet have really helped me to come over my food cravings !! I only need one and tyr not to crunch them but suck them and they have been all that i've needed to calm down my munchies! lol!
I even had a mini milk yesterday with no guilt!! yummm! x

I am now in the process of writing down the syns I like from the least value to the highest so I can see what I can have more of or if I fancy a big naughty I can check the higher syn value against a lower one to see if its worth it! lol x

LilmissMunchies said:
Although these have been mentioned before, the glacier mints at 1 syn per sweet have really helped me to come over my food cravings !! I only need one and tyr not to crunch them but suck them and they have been all that i've needed to calm down my munchies! lol!
I even had a mini milk yesterday with no guilt!! yummm! x

I am now in the process of writing down the syns I like from the least value to the highest so I can see what I can have more of or if I fancy a big naughty I can check the higher syn value against a lower one to see if its worth it! lol x

I filled our Xmas lounge chocolate dishes with glacier fruit and mints last Xmas ;) I only gained 1 lb over Xmas :)

My favourite low syn treat at the moment are the Mr Kipling's Exceedingly Good Lemon Slices! If you get the snap packs they're only 4.5 syns each, perfect to keep in your bag for when you need a sugar fix and a little treat without blowing the diet on a bar of chocolate or 20 syn cupcake etc ;)

Oooh, saying that about chocolate though, milky way bars are perfect for that! Only 3.5 syns and you can take your time and savour them :p Sorry if these suggestions have already come up, didn't go through every post!

One more thing, and I'll stop clogging up the thread, tic tacs are only 3 syns for a whole pack!! :O perfect and they last forever :p

Back