Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Yes it is the treat size, but that's exactly what it is! A treat :D Perfect for those chocolate cravings I get after a long day at college with my glandular fever tiredness and anaemia haha :p

That's a good idea :) I will do that with the remaining two thirds of my kit kat chunky I'm saving for the next two days :p

Well my kit kat chunky is in kind of sections, so it made sense :p Only 4.5 for the third and I took tiny tiny bits and nibbled for ages to savour it :p First exam of this season on tuesday so I need it to get through my revision!

Chicken wings with skin on - only I syn.

Penguin/2 finger kit kat/ 1 finger twix - 5 1/2 syns

Fave night time munch

Hi all

Well I feel like I'm doing really well during the day on EE but getting stuck with the evenings. I have been trying to find a low syn alternative to a bucket load of chocolate so I thought I'd ask what you all like to have for the evening munchies :)

walkers french fries (4syns) treat size buttons (4 syns) choc mousse (quark, articifial sweetener and options hot choc - can't remember syns for the hot choc but it wasn't many) sugar free jelly, velvet crunch (4 syns) freeze a mullier light yoghurt :) all tasty tv snacks!

Hi all

Well I feel like I'm doing really well during the day on EE but getting stuck with the evenings. I have been trying to find a low syn alternative to a bucket load of chocolate so I thought I'd ask what you all like to have for the evening munchies :)

I find a good way to maximise the amount of chocolate you have is to save your day's syns and have a kit kat chunky! They're 13.5 syns but seem to be the best chocolate to syn ratio that I can find :) Split it into three, like I do, and only take one third out of the packet/fridge at a time so you keep going back for the other bits, it'll make it last longer and feel like you're eating 3 times the amount of chocolate :p

Kel1512 said:
Hi all

I eat fruit, grapes or apple if I'm watching tv and fancy something. And then I save my hexa hexb's for dairylea crackerbreads etc, and all my syns, curly wurly, options choc drink, French fries fruit pastilles etc are only allowed at supper time. I've done this since last June, lost 5 stone, I love having a big picnic supper. But also it's stopped me grabbing naughty treats ( syns) during the day, and makes me eat healthy snacks instead. Which I think is the whole point in retraining our brains. I know if I had eaten my syns n the day, and had nothing to look forwards to at night, I'd be demoralised. But that's just me!

Chocolate Iced Gems 6syns a pack - I get them for my son but tried one and they are amazing, I make them last over a evening, choc and biscuit in one go, super yum!

Jacobs Oddities (Cheese) I got these as they were baked & at 5.5syns a pack they are well worth it. They have a really nice cheese flavour. I have the Bacon ones but not tried yet as these ones I never managed to get in the individual bags and I am scared to open the bag!!!! Flumps 1.5syn per 1 :)

Bunnylush said:
I eat fruit, grapes or apple if I'm watching tv and fancy something. And then I save my hexa hexb's for dairylea crackerbreads etc, and all my syns, curly wurly, options choc drink, French fries fruit pastilles etc are only allowed at supper time. I've done this since last June, lost 5 stone, I love having a big picnic supper. But also it's stopped me grabbing naughty treats ( syns) during the day, and makes me eat healthy snacks instead. Which I think is the whole point in retraining our brains. I know if I had eaten my syns n the day, and had nothing to look forwards to at night, I'd be demoralised. But that's just me!

What a good idea, I may try that way of using my syns. Thanks

Back