Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Birds Eye Mini potato waffles are only 1 syn each, good for when you want something closer to fried chips etc with your dinner :)

Just come across this thread! It's fab.
Just doing my online shop now.
Lots of goodies added! I'm on my first week at SW trying to do it at home so thought I'd join this forum to help.
Also sorry to be a pain but how do I add the SW stickers to my signature?
Thank you
:)
Kirsty xx

Type in SW stickers to find the thread where they are all posted and then copy and paste them into your signature on 'Edit Signature'

Lime and ginger mousse.

Packet of lime sugar free jelly, made up as per instructions, but substitute some of the water for a glug or two of diet fiery ginger beer - then whisk some quark in it, pour into glassess and voila!

If you want a cheesecake effect - crunch up a ginger thin biscuit and layer in bottom of glass and then pour 'the mousse' on.

Yum

Evening sweet/chocolate craving

I've just experienced my usual evening sweet/chocolate craving. I gave in and had a cup of WW mint hot choc, a small squirt of light cream and a flump, 4.5 syns for the lot.

Am I alone in this craving? What does everyone else do and are there any other yummy, low syn evening treats?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This time of day is my 'danger' zone! Tonight I remembered reading a drifter was 6.5 syns so ate one then realised it was 6.5 syns per finger! So there's me 13 syns down :-( they are my only syns today so not so bad but really annoying! I've not tried the mint options is it nice? I always think options taste really watery :-( x

Oh no but at least you're within your syns for the day.

It's the Weight Watchers hot choc, It's really nice and chocolatey. I agree that options is a bit watery.

I'm terrible at this time. I don't know what it is that makes me crave sweet things so much in the evenings!

No ur defo not alone lol my cravings always start in the evenings i like the cadburys light mousses 3 syns mini milks there only 1 an half syns i also snack on curley wirleys coz there only 6 an a half syns and they take me a while to get through lol tryin to keep my syns low this week im tryin to have a lil boost on the scales this week..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I'm the same too! i can be extra good all day and as soon as it hits about 8pm i'm willing to sacrifice all my hard work for a stale donut my H2b brings home from work! If u have had a long day day my will power just starts to wane. I've found a mini grab bag of party rings dipped into a brew usually does the trick and its only 4 1/2 syns for the bag9you get about 7 mini biscuits. And there pretty too so feels more like a treat :) Also cocoa powder is only one syn for a tablespoon so sometimes i'll add that to a yogurt with some sweetner and give it a good stir and it gets rid of my choc craving. You could make that into a nice cocoa if you used some of ur milk allowance too maybe?

xx

I'm having a HUGE battle with myself right now. Have only 2 syns left and want chocolate soooo badly!! Trying not to raid the biscuit tin :-(

sully123 said:
I'm having a HUGE battle with myself right now. Have only 2 syns left and want chocolate soooo badly!! Trying not to raid the biscuit tin :-(

Options is 2 syns, mix with some natural yogurt and quark if you have it makes a yummy chocolate pudding a bit like a cross between angel delight and choc mousse x

Freeze a curly wurly for a bit, then snap it up into little bits. Then you can pick at it all night :) probably get about 6 bits out of it so every time you want something shut the craving up with a piece of curly wurly! X

I love the mini mcvities Jaffa cakes. They're 4.5 syns for a pod and I feel like I've had a real treat...I nibble round the edges and make them last for ages (annoying my husband while I'm at it)

Meringues are my life saver 3 syns for a buggun and 1 for a smallun! Mix in with a muller light or any free yoghurt and add sum fruit and what do you get! Low syn Eton mess :) I made the full fat version with cream for everyone and a low syn one for me :) I didn't feel left out and no one noticed the difference :) x

hey irishvirgo i'm having same prob right now! woke up an hour ago and can't sleep coz i'm ill. I wanna raid the fridge so bad my tummy is rumbling! some yoghurt may have to suffice but i want cake! i have scan bran and carrots but can't start baking at this hour.... or maybe i can hmm... have got weigh in tomorrow though

It's a running joke at work that 11am has been renamed options o clock as I get a sweet tooth around then! My worst time is when I get in from work before dinner, I'm always starving so I nibble on a cold mini milky bar (3.5 syns) or a microwaved pink & white (2.5 syns). Yum!

Back