Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Bobbi.T said:
My evening choc fix is a 2 finger kit-kat. Has to be dark chocolate though. :) Afraid to say I eat to like a child & nibble off the chocolate first (blushes) but it makes it last longer that way. Well worth the 5.5 syns.

Lol that's what I do with mini Jaffa cakes...it drives my hubby mad :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have an Options every night. Sometimes I have a hifi bar with it (LOVE the lemon one), sometimes a Curly Wurly, sometimes fruit. I don't use any syns during the day so I know I have my Options and whatever to look forward to. I never go over 10 syns, and usually average 8. I really look forward to that all day!

Meringues are my life saver 3 syns for a buggun and 1 for a smallun! Mix in with a muller light or any free yoghurt and add sum fruit and what do you get! Low syn Eton mess :) I made the full fat version with cream for everyone and a low syn one for me :) I didn't feel left out and no one noticed the difference :) x

I do this too, when my OH is getting stuck into some ice cream. I really enjoy it!

My evening choc fix is a 2 finger kit-kat. Has to be dark chocolate though. :) Afraid to say I eat to like a child & nibble off the chocolate first (blushes) but it makes it last longer that way. Well worth the 5.5 syns.

I do this too! Eating a Kit Kat is a ritualistic for me, first nibble the choc off the ends, then nibble the choc off the sides, then it's time to lick off the choc on the top and bottom, then I bite off small chunks of the wafer and spilt the layers in my mouth and lick out the filler in between! Now I've written that down it sounds crazy! It takes me about 20 minutes to eat a 2 finger kit kat but I'm definitely completely chocolate sated afterwards. Please don't judge me for my weird kit kat eating behaviour!

Other sweet treats I like are a Hazelnut Options mixed into Quark or Greek Yoghurt with some sweetner. Mini Milk lollies are amazing for taking the sweet edge off and only 1 1/2 Syns!!!

Wegle said:
I do this too! Eating a Kit Kat is a ritualistic for me, first nibble the choc off the ends, then nibble the choc off the sides, then it's time to lick off the choc on the top and bottom, then I bite off small chunks of the wafer and spilt the layers in my mouth and lick out the filler in between! Now I've written that down it sounds crazy! It takes me about 20 minutes to eat a 2 finger kit kat but I'm definitely completely chocolate sated afterwards. Please don't judge me for my weird kit kat eating behaviour!

Omg I thought I was the only person in the world who did this! My boyfriend thinks I'm very odd..

Laughing reading the posts about eating a kit kat, I am exactly the same, infact was chatting about it yesterday at work as I make my choc last as long as possible to make the most of my syns. I eat kitkats the same as above. Milky bars I chill in fridge then break into tiny pieces and suck each piece. Freeze curly wurlys and do the same. Drifter biscuits I adore as they are great to nibble around and get between the wafers and I have just discovered m&s marshmellow teacakes are only 3.5syns and they are good to make last too. :D

I made the syn free egg custards last night using banana & custard mullerlight, 3 eggs and 3 tbs sweetner. They are yummy, had one for my breakfast too.

I have my own treat box at home so I dont feel deprived when my fiancé is munching chocolate! I get the evening munchies too but I work out how many syns I have left and treat myself with that amount of syns! I'm still being good but feel naughty at the same time. My treat box consists of
Milky bars
curly wurlys
the big chocolate snack a jacks ( love them!!)
Special k bars
Sainsburys mini choc cookies.
All of these snacks are below 6 syns, so when I treat myself to 2 items ( or whatever im allowed with owing syns) I don't feel deprived!!x

microwaved pink & white (2.5 syns). Yum!

pink and whites are only 2.5 syns?? thats a lot less than i thought there quite big. Another treat to add to my shopping list and microwaved thats genius!! hmm i wonder if you could dip them in a brew? i've not had one in years.

I've just bought mini party rings and Jaffa cakes :) also got some Cadbury Freddos, anyone know how many syns? 95 calories so I'm guessing about 5? I'm intrigued as to how you eat a pink n white after its been microwaved lol?! I have some in my cupboard x

I've just bought mini party rings and Jaffa cakes :) also got some Cadbury Freddos, anyone know how many syns? 95 calories so I'm guessing about 5? I'm intrigued as to how you eat a pink n white after its been microwaved lol?! I have some in my cupboard x

Yeah its 5 syns for a fredo, i wanna know more about the microwaved pink and white too

Am I working out syns wrong? Mini jaffa pods are 144cal so shouldn't they be like 7 or 7.5 syns per pod? And mini party rings are 114cals, would they be 6.5 syns? X

just looking up syns online to double check party rings! i've been counting them as 4 1/2 eek i hope there not 6 1/2................. brb

Thank you! I've just munched a packet in seconds! So yummy!! X

I based my syns on the 1 syn for every 20 calories, I keep reading it on here x

Its 5 1/2 per bag. Sorry Sully123 it must have been wishful thinking on my part, i've just checked my notes and i wrote 5 1/2 in there back in feb.

Oh well at last we know now and they are still worth it there yummy xx

(note to self! must doublecheck syn values before posting online!:doh:)

My new fave low-syn chocolate fix!

Hi team :)

My new fave low-syn chocolate is Asda's milk chocolate bubbly bites, which are basically mini aeros and they're 55kcals each so I'm counting as 3 syns. Just enough to fix that little craving (or 2!) and they come in a multipack bag of 15 for £1 something! Bargain quick chocolatey fix I'm keeping in my desk drawer :) They have quite a few other mini chocolatey treats in cheap multipacks, like rocky road and fake twix like things, but these were the lowest syn.

Yum!

Kat83 said:
Its 5 1/2 per bag. Sorry Sully123 it must have been wishful thinking on my part, i've just checked my notes and i wrote 5 1/2 in there back in feb.

Oh well at last we know now and they are still worth it there yummy xx

(note to self! must doublecheck syn values before posting online!:doh:)

Thanks for double checking. Wish they were 41/2. I think I may develop an addiction to them!! X

Back