Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Hmmm very confused now! I worked Jaffa cakes out based on 100g value and a 24g serving (which is the weight of the pod) and came to 4.5. If you work it out per cake it comes to 1.5 per cake and there's 6! Which one should I use!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just experienced my usual evening sweet/chocolate craving. I gave in and had a cup of WW mint hot choc, a small squirt of light cream and a flump, 4.5 syns for the lot.

Am I alone in this craving? What does everyone else do and are there any other yummy, low syn evening treats?

definately not alone - i can be choc free all day and then its the evening when in hits!

kitkats and jaffas are some staples of mine ( and I also do the nibble around technique) but new discovery is orange aero biscuit bars - 5 syns for 1 stick. They are quite small but are pure choc so give a good hit! and WW choc eclairs - only 4 syns each and taste not farr off the real thing

am trying to go for muller lights every other day at least to hit the sweet tooth cravings

I'm really liking mcvities medley bars at the minute; peanut & milk choc is my fave at 6 syns. It's made with hobnob so is lovely with a cuppa.

tesco reduced fat chocolate coated biscuit and raisin bars are 4.5 syns each and yummy, well i like them anyway! they're quite chewy which is good as it takes longer to eat

I bought some mini milks yesterday, forgotten how yummy they are and can't believe they are only 1.5 syns!

Boots shapers mint nougat bars are 4 syns and they sell them in a box of 5 now so better value £1.95 a pack I think. Lovely as an after dinner treat. I'm a choc fan and need something like that every day, bad I know but that's my guilty pleasure. The Dairy milk little bars are one of my staples too 5.5 sys, plus 2 finger kitkats. Really want to try Galaxy flutes 5 syns for 2 fingers I read about them on here but haven't found them yet.

Hiya, newbie here

It says in the food optimising book that rhubarb is a super speed food raw or frozen, then in the syns bit it says cooked or purreed its syns. Anybody ever eaten it raw? :eek: any good? :confused:

Anyways rhubarb and satsumas stewed in splenda with 70g custard = 4syns yummy pudding :)

x

SophiaF said:
Hiya, newbie here

It says in the food optimising book that rhubarb is a super speed food raw or frozen, then in the syns bit it says cooked or purreed its syns. Anybody ever eaten it raw? :eek: any good? :confused:

Anyways rhubarb and satsumas stewed in splenda with 70g custard = 4syns yummy pudding :)

x

I had this conversation with my consultant a few weeks ago. It is most likely a mistake, it is free if it's raw, but pretty sure you can't eat it raw, so stew it and it is syns then, but very low! So enjoy!

Luckystar* said:
Boots shapers mint nougat bars are 4 syns and they sell them in a box of 5 now so better value £1.95 a pack I think. Lovely as an after dinner treat. I'm a choc fan and need something like that every day, bad I know but that's my guilty pleasure. The Dairy milk little bars are one of my staples too 5.5 sys, plus 2 finger kitkats. Really want to try Galaxy flutes 5 syns for 2 fingers I read about them on here but haven't found them yet.

I found some galaxy flutes in Sainsburys today. It is my evening treat tonight with a cup of hot choc. Will let you know what they're like!

I bought a multiple bag packet of Ringo's from Tesco. The salt and vinegar ones are really strong and definately hit the savoury spot, and only 4syns. Haven't tried the cheese and onion ones yet.

I found some galaxy flutes in Sainsburys today. It is my evening treat tonight with a cup of hot choc. Will let you know what they're like!

what is a galaxy flute? Is it biscuity or just smaller than a ripple or something, sorry if that sounds daft (love galaxy you see)

boobalicious said:
what is a galaxy flute? Is it biscuity or just smaller than a ripple or something, sorry if that sounds daft (love galaxy you see)

It's quite yummy! It's a two finger bar but the fingers are very narrow. It's a wafer tube filled with creamy liquid galaxy centre all covered in chocolate. I felt like I'd had a real treat and it's only 5.5 syns for both fingers.

It's quite yummy! It's a two finger bar but the fingers are very narrow. It's a wafer tube filled with creamy liquid galaxy centre all covered in chocolate. I felt like I'd had a real treat and it's only 5.5 syns for both fingers.

Sounds pretty much like Milky Way Crispy Rolls, these are 6.5syns so these may be worth looking for if they taste just as good - save a syn!!!

Just recently started doing slimming world (without going to the club because I can't afford it :( ) Can someone tell me the syn value for a can of Dr Pepper Zero?

Is normal no added sugar squash free? I find it easier to get the 2l of water down me if it is diluted with squash.

Thank you

Yes NAS squash is free.

Back