Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Curly wurly - 6 syns. I have one almost everyday! :)

Asda bubbly chocolate mini bars. 55 cals so 3 syns. Come in a bag of 12 or 15 (cant remember) for £1.

Snack size ads are good. If you really want a full size bar a Crunchie is good (9.5 syns, might be 9 not sure). Frozen curly wurly for me.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

asda smart price do chocolate covered digestives for 3 syns or normal ones for 3.5 (something to do with their size) and mcvitties plain are 3.5 and chocolate covered are 4 :)

rosieposie1989 said:
I just discovered mini milks are only 1.5 syns. the chocolate ones are perfect :)

Oh wow I didn't think of the chocolate ones- definitely on my next list to buy .

I just discovered mini milks are only 1.5 syns. the chocolate ones are perfect :)

We had the ice cream van come round about 4pm, it was so hot, my 14 year old daughter said "can we mum?" so I said "go on then" thinkin to have a mini milk so I sent her out and she came back with the treats version he fooled her into buying. not only was it a quid, it was massive and had 140 cals so 7 syns so I'm outta pocket, my hand is getting cold and Im drooling but not allowed it :( so its in the freezer one of the kids will have it I guess

Any Northern Irish members, Dale Farm's ice cream products syns based on calories:

Pear Picking Porky, Sukie Orange and Polly ice lollies - just over 2 syns (41 kcal)
Joker ice lolly - just under 4 syns (76 kcal)
Mr Frosty - just over 5 syns (101 kcal)

And for once slice of Dale Farm Ice Cream Roll, 1/5 of the roll it's 4 syns (80kcal)

Yum Yum :D

Aldi's Snackrite Crispy Fries are only 67 calories (so roughly 3 syns), and are quite yummy, and quite a few in the bag :)

hi can anyone help just had a glass of tesco lime and soda water....very refreshing but now noticed the calories in it. can anyone tell me if it has a syn value plz x

CHOCOLATE!!

Im back on slimming world for the 3rd time and ive always given up before but now im more focused im in my 3rd week now and struggling without chocolate!! i love it and i have yet to eat some as im sure ill blow it if i start!!!
:17729:
Has anyone got any great low syn chocolaty ideas for me?!?!?!?

Thank you :D:D:D

Low fat/calorie hot chocolate for 2 syns (highlights, options etc), curly wurly for 6 syns, animal biscuits (can't remember exactly but know it no more than 6 syns), the really small bags of buttons are 4 syns (nice melted with fruit dipped in), chocolate Philadelphia 4.5 syns for the mini pots (I find it difficult to only eat one portion from the big tubs so only buy the little ones). Those are my main 'go to' chocolate fix and if I have lots of syns left then a full size Crunchie for 9.5 syns, oh and cocoa is only 1 syn per level tbsp so this, with a little sweetner, can be added to lots of things like yogurt, muller milkshake, quark, etc.

Yep, yum. A little hot water mixed in helps it go further without changing the taste, add a few drops at a time until it is smooth.

Back