Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Im back on slimming world for the 3rd time and ive always given up before but now im more focused im in my 3rd week now and struggling without chocolate!! i love it and i have yet to eat some as im sure ill blow it if i start!!!
:17729:
Has anyone got any great low syn chocolaty ideas for me?!?!?!?

Thank you :D:D:D
What about the chocolate philadelphia? Its lovely and very sickly lol so will curb the craving! I have it on hexb toast with a banana

thanks alsmum like the sound of melted buttons at 4 syns as its strawberry time of the year ;) yum yum!!

Someone at my group says she mixes an options sachet with some 0% total yogurt to dip strawberries in, not tried it myself but it sounds yummy for only 2 syns

chocolate-lover-jackie said:
Im back on slimming world for the 3rd time and ive always given up before but now im more focused im in my 3rd week now and struggling without chocolate!! i love it and i have yet to eat some as im sure ill blow it if i start!!!
:17729:
Has anyone got any great low syn chocolaty ideas for me?!?!?!?

Thank you :D:D:D

I have a treat box which is separate from my hubby's and 2 yr olds (takes away the temptation of their stuff!!) and I fill it with things less than 6 syns so even if I have a couple I'm within my
Syns. Have in it funsize choc (mars variety range from 3.5 to 5 syns), mini party rings 5.5, mini jaffas 4.5 (according to my calcs), curly wurly, big flumps 1.5, pink n whites 2.5, harvester Cheweee bars choc chip 4.5, mikado 0.5 per stick, galaxy flute 5.5 for both fingers and snack packs of Oreos 5 syns for 2 cookies.

I'm finding that late in the evening when I get my
major choc craving I can have a WW hot choc and hit my tub. As theres so much choice I don't feel tempted to look elsewhere or that I'm missing out!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love your idea ohblondeone! I have trouble with late night treats too, especially as in a family of 7, I am the only one who needs to diet so there are always unhealthy temptations around... I may take your lead and make my own little treat box :) Are the galaxy flutes worth the syns for the amount of chocolate they have in your opinion??

Laura94B said:
I love your idea ohblondeone! I have trouble with late night treats too, especially as in a family of 7, I am the only one who needs to diet so there are always unhealthy temptations around... I may take your lead and make my own little treat box :) Are the galaxy flutes worth the syns for the amount of chocolate they have in your opinion??

They're not very big but with there being 2 fingers I feel I can make them last longer. I have to be honest and say that they're not the first thing I go too.

ohblondone said:
I have a treat box which is separate from my hubby's and 2 yr olds (takes away the temptation of their stuff!!) and I fill it with things less than 6 syns so even if I have a couple I'm within my
Syns. Have in it funsize choc (mars variety range from 3.5 to 5 syns), mini party rings 5.5, mini jaffas 4.5 (according to my calcs), curly wurly, big flumps 1.5, pink n whites 2.5, harvester Cheweee bars choc chip 4.5, mikado 0.5 per stick, galaxy flute 5.5 for both fingers and snack packs of Oreos 5 syns for 2 cookies.

I'm finding that late in the evening when I get my
major choc craving I can have a WW hot choc and hit my tub. As theres so much choice I don't feel tempted to look elsewhere or that I'm missing out!

I do this!! Have to have my own treat box in the cupboard separate to boyfriends biscuit tin. Have got pretty good at resisting his high calorie stuff and tonight he has eaten lovely ice cream whilst sitting next to me and I managed to resist! Annoying skinny man can eat anything and not get fat!

sully123 said:
I do this!! Have to have my own treat box in the cupboard separate to boyfriends biscuit tin. Have got pretty good at resisting his high calorie stuff and tonight he has eaten lovely ice cream whilst sitting next to me and I managed to resist! Annoying skinny man can eat anything and not get fat!

I have one of those too!! It's even more annoying when he runs out of snickers and raids my curly wurlys!!

ohblondone said:
I have one of those too!! It's even more annoying when he runs out of snickers and raids my curly wurlys!!

Ha ha mine know better than to do that! He knows he would loose the use of a limb if he did lol! X

Just got fm selfridges mcr some marshmellow fluff - 2tbsp = 2 syns so that's gonna be my new low sun sugar fix / imagine 1tbsp on top options Choc (3 syns of pure indulgence lol)

Slimbysummer said:
Just got fm selfridges mcr some marshmellow fluff - 2tbsp = 2 syns so that's gonna be my new low sun sugar fix / imagine 1tbsp on top options Choc (3 syns of pure indulgence lol)

Good idea, might have to get myself some. Kept looking at it in Asda but thought that I wouldn't really use it. My daughter would love it too. Thanx

It also goes wonderfully with chocolate Philly.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

weight watchers chocolate and toffee mini ice creams:)

Alsmum said:
It also goes wonderfully with chocolate Philly.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Marshmallow fluff + Choc Philly sounds divine x thanxs for the idea x

Jam on toast! I save my HEXs up for the evening and have 2 nimble with 2 level tsp jam on, only 2 syns, asty and fills me up a bit more than a mini chocolate. Tea and toast luuuuuuvly!

I have a treat box too (shame I cant have one in the fridge/freezer too!...maybe I can hide some mini twisters and minimilks in an old frozen berries box....hmmm) Its a big box and not just sweet treats, the kids used to eat all my diet food. In mine I keep (some):

rich tea fingers 1 syn
boudoir fingers 1 syn
amaretti biscuits 1 syn
mini finger fudge 3 syns
mini chomp 3 syns
mini curly wurly 3 1/2 syns
mini crunchie 4 syns
mini jelly babies 4 syns
finger fudge 5 syns
freddo 5 syns

mugshots
packet rice
packet pasta
low fat noodles

We all have our own treats box so no one feels left out

Thanks guys! some yummy ideas, I can't really eat snack size bars if they come in multipacks because I have binge eating issues and the whole pack would disappear! maybe once I have self-control I'll try that :) curly wurly's will be my new choc bar, had a Yorkie tonight= 15 syns, boooo! xx

I just got chocolate tea bags from tesco! They are really good, and best of all they are free if you use milk from your hex a :)

Back