Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

the new aero biscuits are 5 syns and are really nice iv only had the mint ones. =] they are 7 for £1 in asda=]

Alycyn80 hey good point. Soooo glad you picked up on it.
Thank you that may have saved an unexplainable gain bless you

Slimbod77:cry:i love them on the hunt for something else now!
Thanks again

We had a taster session in class this week and someone made syn free pimms which is lovely and will be very refreshing on hot summers day (if we have one this year!!)

Fill a jug with 1 litre diet lemonade and ice, 2tbs of balsamic vinegar, fresh mint leaves, cucumber slices and strawberries, chill in the fridge for a bit to let the flavours infuse and its ready.

When you've finished it the slices of cucumber taste really nice too.

Sainsburys has sugar free marshmallows. 4 for 1 syn. I discovered them yesterday. Awesome! X

Oh my gosh, balsamic vinegar in a 'Pimms' drink?! Will probably try this, but the idea of drinking balsamic vinegar is a bit off putting :p

It doesn't taste like vinegar when you drink it, it's really quite nice!

Can anybody help me please
I am planning to start Slimming World on Monday, can anybody tell me the Syn Value of Kellogg's All Bran Chocolate Bar (very similar to Belvita cereal bars)
Their serving information is
Calories
Sugar
9g
Fat
6g
Saturates
2g
Salt
Fibre
8g
Not sure what other information you may need. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Does anybody also know the syn value of honey and oats Belvitas?

Can anybody help me please
I am planning to start Slimming World on Monday, can anybody tell me the Syn Value of Kellogg's All Bran Chocolate Bar (very similar to Belvita cereal bars)
Their serving information is
Calories
Sugar
9g
Fat
6g
Saturates
2g
Salt
Fibre
8g
Not sure what other information you may need. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Does anybody also know the syn value of honey and oats Belvitas?

If this is the all bran chocolate breakfast biscuits 40g they are 8.5 syns. Belvita are 3 syns each.

New favourites I thought I'd share
Sour fruit pastilles mini ice lolly - 1.5 syns ("mini" but not actually that small!)
Coco pops cereal bar 4 syns!
:)

The Asda coco pops cereal bar is awesome!! I've fallen in love with them and also 4 syns but feel like a good treat! X

Mini milks - 1.5 syns each
Rocky road bars - 3 syns each
Frozen fun size milky way - 3.5 each
Rich tea biscuits - 1 each
Ginger nut biscuits - 2.5 each
:)

Back