Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Hi all could anyone please tell me if the beetroot mentioned in the free foods has to be fresh or can you use pickled for has pickled got a syn value? I love beetroot but am the only one in the house that eats it so if i byu fresh I find that it has gone off before I get around to finishing it?

Pickled is free too :) I love beetroot total superfood! X

OMG the marshmallows thing has MADE my day! Gonna buy some on the way home yumyumyum

Just discovered marshmallow fluff YUM! 1 syn per tbsp. I just battled the night time craving with a mint WW hot choc, 2 tbsps of marshmallow fluff on top and a milky way all for 10 syns...pure bliss!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey lovely Ive just ordered some from Asda, where did you find out the nutrition as cant find it on syns online? Cant wait to have it in my 1/2 syn roulade!

i read somewhere that a single starburst......

Starburst Starburst Fruity Chews each

1 Syns on Extra Easy Original 1 Syns Green 1 Syns

Starburst Starburst Fruity Chews 45g tube

9 Syns on Extra Easy Original 9 Syns Green 9 Syns

starburst-candy_za3LM_37600.jpg

Cadburys Highlights Chocolate drink - 2 syns and Sugar Free Jelly1 syn are what I have - both work well.

I've been having sugar free polos think they are 4 syns per pack. Just pop one in when I feel a sweet urge. Other than that brush your teeth I find eating anything with the minty taste in your mouth is horrible and by the time it's worn off so has the craving!

Strawberries dipped in a tub of quark or fat free fromage frais with a white choc options stirred in. Only 2 syns for the whole tub and great if you need a big portion rather than a fun size piece of chocolate that's gone in two bites and leaves you wanting more. Or mikados are only 1/2 syn per stick. Lots of fab recipe suggestions in the recipe threads for things to do with cocoa and tofu etc etc etc. needs a bit of planning but lots of folk have a sweet tooth but do agree that the longer you're on SW the sweet cravings go except maybe during *week. Am off to make a hot choc with the rest of my HexA semi skimmed milk. Hope you find something that helps.

sugar free jelly made up to half a pint. allow to cool and then whisk in a tub of quark and 2 mullerlite yogurts and throw it in the fridge. At our group we call it a 'stiffy' lol! I have just had a slice of the swiss roll and a bit of stiffy with it. Sweet craving gone and well and truly stuffed x

Have something sweet :D if you have syns left over there are things you can have, I like....
Cadbury light mousse (3 each)
Cadbury light trifel (6 1/2 each)
Freddo (5 or 6 each cant remember)
Areo Mousse (5 each)

How about the free ice cream on slimming world made with muller light and fat free fromage frais. The vanilla with chocolate flavour is a free yogurt. If you want to stop using sweets, what about strawberries - they are really good for you and are super free and super speed! Good luck x

Be patient. All cravings will go away if you wait long enough. Not an easy answer, I know, but in my experience the only one that works.

I agree completely with this. The only way to stop the cravings is to ride it out; I only crave sweet things when I've eaten them recently!

Back