Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

I've tried the Paul McKenna tap technique. It seems to work because you are so busy faffing around tapping various parts and humming you forget about it!
It does work when I use it, I just need to remind myself to use it before giving into the craving and not remembering just afterwards! X

I have a sweet toooth, what can I do?

HI, one of the reasons I have put on weight is my fondness for sweet stuffs, sweets, chocolate, ice cream (my absolute favourite) the problem for me is not being able to stop. if I eat ben and jerrys i kept going until it was all gone.

Amazingly i am doing reasonably OK without sweets. I have the SW bars (but really, could eat 6 of them!) and i have a little bar of green and blacks as a treat but i want sugary things a lot.

can anyone recommend "sweet" things i can have without synning (or without synning much)

puddings
cakes
nibbles.

thanks

The sugar free marshmallows from sainsburys are 4 for 1 syn, with coconut options 2 syns are really good and if you add squirt cream for another 0.5 feels really bad but only 3.5 syns :)

Jack and Molly Lollies from Tesco, £2.50 for 20 and all are between 0.5 and 2 syns each!

There is a limited edition muller light mint with a sprinkle of chocolte on sort of like the vanilla one & it is lush still havent worked out syn content but my C recons it will still be low as its a muller light youghart

There is a limited edition muller light mint with a sprinkle of chocolte on sort of like the vanilla one & it is lush still havent worked out syn content but my C recons it will still be low as its a muller light youghart

Hiya

According to the SW app on my phone the mint ones are also free :) I had one this morning mixed into my cereal so I can use my milk in my Options at night - it was lovely :)

Hiya

According to the SW app on my phone the mint ones are also free :) I had one this morning mixed into my cereal so I can use my milk in my Options at night - it was lovely :)

Oh free even better lol just a shame they are limited edition

I've put the mint ML ones into freezer for a couple of hours - absolutely delish! Mint ice cream :)

Need to share these with you!!

Nestle aero bubble screwball icecreams - £1 for four and only 5 syns each. Less than aero mousses and really scrummy.

Morrisons icecream sandwiches - £1.50 for eight (I think!) and only 4.5 syns each.

Also discovered pink & whites do a version with jam in for 3 syns. Microwaved for 15 seconds these are amazing!

mikado's are only half a syn each

Back