Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Curly Wurly - 6 syns
Freddo - 5 syns
Options Indulgence - 3 syns

Mmmmmm....yummy! :)

Loving WW digestive biscuits dipped in options hot chocolate at the moment *drool*. 2.5 syns each (for the biscuits) and so worth it!

Thanks guys - have been on lockdown for w.i tonight, just got home and used today's syn allowance on a freddo and a curly wurly.

ScarlettStar86 said:
Just bought a pack of single finger time out bars from the pound shop- 4 syns each :)

I love time out bars, they probably won't do the single finger ones in my local shops though :(

ScarlettStar86 said:
First time I've seen them, its one long finger so the stumpy 2 finger ones can't be much higher in syns. Forgot how much I liked them!

Yeah you're probably right :) Now that you've said about them I really want one haha. Will have to keep a look out!

This thread has really back fired for me. One of the reasons i got fat is that i have such a sweet tooth and for the last month have had virtually no sweets. i read this and thought "ooh!" and loaded up at tesco. the problem is once i had one or two things i had the tasted and didn't want yoghurts or apples and ended up eating a lot more than i planned (or wanted)

i really need to learn to (more or less) live without sweet stuff.

anyone got any ideas for low syn savoury snacks please?

I'm not losing weight, I'm getting rid of it. I dont plan on finding it again!

I Had to comment on this sarahmcrae22, it's so brilliant! :D

Rhubarb stewed with sweetener and eaten with fat free fromage frais. Only 0.5 syns for 200g which is a lot of rhubarb! Think I will get one more batch from my plants this year, I will try to be patient while I wait for it to regrow for a coupla weeks.

a WAlls Twister Ice lolly is 2.5 syns for a mini one and 4 syns for a full size one! thats a treat!
a mini milk is 1.5 syns
a skinny cow is 4.5
a callipo ice shot is 1.5

BOBTHEBLOB said:
anyone got any ideas for low syn savoury snacks please?

I was babysitting last night and had a craving for something savoury. Found some kids "organix goodies carrot stix" which are a bit like wotsits but instead of cheese they have a carrot and coriander flavour. Sounds odd but believe me they hit the spot and the bag was 64 calories- 3 syns! Will be getting myself some kiddies crisps!

I was babysitting last night and had a craving for something savoury. Found some kids "organix goodies carrot stix" which are a bit like wotsits but instead of cheese they have a carrot and coriander flavour. Sounds odd but believe me they hit the spot and the bag was 64 calories- 3 syns! Will be getting myself some kiddies crisps!

How big are the bags?

I've been having multipack quavers, which are 4.5 syns. But these carrot ones sound interesting!

I have been food optomising 100% but feel a few treats (thats why we have syns) are needed to spice up my diet and keep this journey interesting. Thanks for this thread.

Back