Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

tesco light choices pretzels are only 5 syns a pack and tesco chocolatino icecream sundae's are only 8 syns each and a real chocolate treat! xx

Its so HARD to not turn to choc :( I am liking the idea of the options and the greek youg idea.... i think I may have to try this. Thanks Amy. xxx

A chocolate and orange Alpen Light bar always satisfies my need for chocolate. Or the double chocolate one. Different texture, but lovely taste.

If i'm having a really bad chocolate craving day, i have a hazelnut hot chocolate options for 2 syns (sometimes split the pack in half and only have 6g for 1 syn and have the rest later..but can be watery depending on how much milk you put in), AND an alpen light chocolate and orange as half a healthy extra.

Might have a hot chocolate now actually. lol

i always have my choc fix at nite i have made a point of spending my syns on that an having free food an fruit all day if u like it have it just syn it! i mite have to try the strewed rubarb tho as i do like it, an 200g i will have to buy a set of scales lol x

I don't like hot chocolate or cereal bars usually but have become quite obsessed with both and always keep some hexa for an options at night with a hifi or alpen light (HexB). Always there to look forward to and keeps me away from the biscuits. Today my OH sat and munched his way through a whole box of cadburys fingers and then gave me a row for buying them whilst asking how many calories he'd just eaten! I felt very virtuous which is a total role reversal hehehe :)

I don't like hot chocolate or cereal bars usually but have become quite obsessed with both and always keep some hexa for an options at night with a hifi or alpen light (HexB). Always there to look forward to and keeps me away from the biscuits. Today my OH sat and munched his way through a whole box of cadburys fingers and then gave me a row for buying them whilst asking how many calories he'd just eaten! I felt very virtuous which is a total role reversal hehehe :)

Hehe! Well done for taking the high ground! I could SO easily munch my way thru' a whole box of those, but have learned a wonderful thing on SW called willpower (well, most of the time)!!!!

Hi does anyone know how many syns in aldi alcafe instant hot chocolate sachets. Only 2nd week on SW and have these in the cupboard. They are lovely.

Paws18 said:
Hi does anyone know how many syns in aldi alcafe instant hot chocolate sachets. Only 2nd week on SW and have these in the cupboard. They are lovely.

Hi every 20cals = 1syn x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Normal size. Treat size Crunchie is 4 or 4.5 I can't remember which and treat size curly wurly is similar.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I put an egg and 11g options/highlights hot chocolate into a mug, whisk it, and then microwave it for about 50secs-1min. Basically, it's chocolate scrambled egg, but it's LUSH! and full of protein of course:)

I put an egg and 11g options/highlights hot chocolate into a mug, whisk it, and then microwave it for about 50secs-1min. Basically, it's chocolate scrambled egg, but it's LUSH! and full of protein of course:)
That sounds bizarre, yet tempting!

That is so weird, I am going to have to try it!!!

Birdmummy said:
Just tried the new Cookies and Cream 2 finger Kitkat. Really sweet for that sugar rush and only 5 syns !!!

I had these couple wks ago. They r my nightly treat. Another pack bot @ wknd :)

Alycyn1980 said:
I had these couple wks ago. They r my nightly treat. Another pack bot @ wknd :)

I have just been back to Asda to buy 3 more packs as these are going to b my nightly treat too, but having to share them with the kids n hubby, so they don't go as far !!! Asda has them for £1 a pckt at mo whilst Tesco are still £1.59 .

ProductExtra EasyOriginalGreen
Alcafe Hot Chocolate Light, dried, 10g sachet222
Alcafe Hot Chocolate Light, Mint, dried, 10g sachet222

How big are the bags?

I've been having multipack quavers, which are 4.5 syns. But these carrot ones sound interesting!

Just to say, I have Aldi's Cheese Curls which are only 3 syns a bag and to me, they taste much better than Quavers. 10 packs in the outer (i believe) for just 99p! ;)

Back