Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Great group girls.. keep it up!!

I am so glad I have read this! I am absolutely gagging for some chocolate (time of the month is always a killer!) Has anyone tried them wafer things with the marshmallow in the middle they are 2.5 syns each :)

I like to have a biscuit with a cup of tea, so I sometimes have Go Ahead yogurt strawberry slice (1 slice though not 2), each slice is 3.5 syns and very satisfying. Or I have a Garibaldi slice (the small slice that breaks off the big slice ) which is 2 syns each.

Cottage cheese and breadsticks! Sainsburys grissini breadsticks are only 1 syn each an they're the big ones! And the natural cottage cheese is free :) or a meringue with fat free natural yoghurt and fruit on top...2 syns for the meringue and the perfect treat if you're getting sweet cravings!

Other than a bag of crisps like sainsburys french fries I absolutely love Hummus. I make it myself so can vary from spicy to a sweeter one depending on what Im craving. I either have it with crackerbread or chopped up cucumber and I find this really filling. Its also free!

About to restart SW after new year, so reading this thread has been brilliant. Need to go out and stock up on my treats as NEED some chocolate at night when I read in bed, 99 size flakes for me! So thanks guys and gals I now have the confidence and determination to get started on my journey

Ive found out the multipacks of Sainsburys savoury popcorn is only 2.5 syns a bag! Deffo going o get some the paprika flavour sounds lovely! x

I like to have a green & blacks dark 15g bar for 4 syns. I was recommended to have 15g of dark choc a day by my doctor (thanks very much- great excuse!!) and find that I don't eat more when they are individually wrapped :)

Ive found out the multipacks of Sainsburys savoury popcorn is only 2.5 syns a bag! Deffo going o get some the paprika flavour sounds lovely! x

I've not seen that but it sounds good! Must try :)

I am so glad I have read this! I am absolutely gagging for some chocolate (time of the month is always a killer!) Has anyone tried them wafer things with the marshmallow in the middle they are 2.5 syns each :)

My husband loves those... so when he fancies a sweet treat he has one of those

I was babysitting last night and had a craving for something savoury. Found some kids "organix goodies carrot stix" which are a bit like wotsits but instead of cheese they have a carrot and coriander flavour. Sounds odd but believe me they hit the spot and the bag was 64 calories- 3 syns! Will be getting myself some kiddies crisps!

good idea!

Asda 45% less fat Vanilla Ice Cream Dessert - only 4 syns per 100g

Hi All,

I have discovered Asda's 45% less fat Vanilla Ice Cream is only 4 syns per 100g!!
and it's gorgeous, I can't personally see the difference between this and standard ice cream. Great to top up your bowl of fruit as a sweet treat!
Cookies Detecting!

Hi All,

I have discovered Asda's 45% less fat Vanilla Ice Cream is only 4 syns per 100g!!
and it's gorgeous, I can't personally see the difference between this and standard ice cream. Great to top up your bowl of fruit as a sweet treat!
Cookies Detecting!

Nice one. Ice-cream on my syn free pancakes sounds yummy.

Syn free pancakes?! Could I have the recipe please :) x

You separate 2 eggs + whisk the egg whites until stiff. Whisk in 2-3tbsp sweetner Then fold into the egg yolks (add a little vanilla essence to yolks).

Spray frying pan with fry light and spoon lg spoonfuls of the egg to hot pan. Fry for 1 min then turn over and cook other side.

Serve with fruit + yoghurt or lemon juice + sweetner.

Both me + hubby doing sw from home + these are a life saver x

Back