Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

amaaaaaazing thread girlies!! but reading through it to get ideas makes me want to eat one of everything you said!!!!! i miss chocolate :( Any good choccie pud ideas at all?
xxx

Twice a wk I only use free food for meals then I can have a wispa bar (10.5 syns) or galaxy ripple (9 syns)

Choc is great if within syns x

Twice a wk I only use free food for meals then I can have a wispa bar (10.5 syns) or galaxy ripple (9 syns)

Choc is great if within syns x

Oooooooo i havent had a Wispa in years!! Sounds like a plan ;) Yummy!

I've recently discovered Marks and Spencer's "Guilt Free Snacking" range. They do a mixture of things such as crisps, pretzels, popcorn, cake bars, etc. all low calorie!

So far I've tried their chocolate and pecan popcorn and their chocolate coated pretzels. The popcorn comes in a pack with 5 or 6 little bags in, and each little bag is 6.5 Syns. The pretzels again come in a pack of 5 or 6 little bags, with each little bag being 5 Syns.

Would definitely reccommend them to anyone for low Syn treats! I've decided to treat myself to something new from their range to try each week :)

Thanks! I'm going to look out for these. :)

I'm having all free and Superfree today to save myself for a pack of Riesins at the cinema! (10Sysns)

I love Toffifee :)

theyre those little toffee/fudge like cups with a hazelnut in the middle. They're 2 syns each and to be honest 5 of those and you feel like you have a proper treat sweet treat, think there 15 in a box and they sell them in the pound shop! :happy036:

Other than a bag of crisps like sainsburys french fries I absolutely love Hummus. I make it myself so can vary from spicy to a sweeter one depending on what Im craving. I either have it with crackerbread or chopped up cucumber and I find this really filling. Its also free!

how do you make yours? mine was awful before :(

how do you make yours? mine was awful before :(

Don't mean to butt in but I make my hummus by blending chick peas and fat free fromage frais with a drop of lemon juice and salt and pepper add other flavourings to it afterwards. My favourite is 'fried' Onion. I just finely dice a small onion and fry in fry light until soft and golden and then mix into the hummus and leave to chill in the fridge :) x

Don't mean to butt in but I make my hummus by blending chick peas and fat free fromage frais with a drop of lemon juice and salt and pepper add other flavourings to it afterwards. My favourite is 'fried' Onion. I just finely dice a small onion and fry in fry light until soft and golden and then mix into the hummus and leave to chill in the fridge :) x

I had never thought of flavouring mine before! What an idiot I am. The red pepper one was always my favourite from M&S. Time to do some experiemnting in the kitchen.

oooo thanks! tonight going to do some :)

I had never thought of flavouring mine before! What an idiot I am. The red pepper one was always my favourite from M&S. Time to do some experiemnting in the kitchen.

will try red pepper one too! xx

Does anybody know how chilli & corriander king prawns are? I could eat them all day but know they must have a little bit of syn in them! xx

There from Marks & Spencers, they have the eat well sunflower on them which means they are low in fat and the calories are about 150cals xx

Is it the Eat Well Honduran prawns in coriander and chilli marinade? If so 1.5 syns per 280g pack on Red/EE and 11 on Green

Or the Count on Us Chilli and Coriander prawns with Sweet Chilli Dip? 120g pack is 3.5 on Red/EE and 7.5 on Green :)

Last edited:
Thank you! It is them I've ate two packs of them so thats 3 syns right? if I just had plain prawns that would be free? xx

If it was the Eat Well ones, yes 3 syns for 2 packs :) And yeah, just plain prawns would be free! You could make your own kind of marinade with fresh chilli and coriander and they would still be lovely :)

I know I have made quite alot of stuff like with my carrot sticks I have fromage frais mixed with chillis and herbs just need more recipes!! xx

I felt so naughty yesterday but I stayed within my syns, I had a really bad chocolate craving, all I had was a crunchie or a big bar of dairy milk at home....Looked at the dairy milk, 3 squares = 80 calories, I had 10 syns left so broke up 6 squares of it and put it in a muller light toffee yogurt...........felt like I'd won the lottery yummy! haha :) x

Fruit polo's are 144 cals i syned them at 7 -1/2 as i like to syn up instead of down ( makes me feel safe this way lol) But i would highly recommend as they have lasted me 2 days and thats me being greedy because they are sweet and if i wasnt such a greedy guts they would defo last 3 days. They just hit the spot when a sweet craving hits. Think i might get some fox's fruits too but dont know how mant they are yet.

1/2 syn roulade (1/2 syn for whole cake)

1 TUB QUARK
4 EGGS
1 TSP BAKING POWDER
5 TBSP SWEETNER
VANILLA ESSENCE (OR ANY)
FRESH FRUIT - I like strawberries best

SEPARATE THE EGGS

Whisk together YOLK, HALF THE QUARK,
BAKING POWDER, 4 tblsp SWEETNER AND ESSENCE

WHISK EGG WHITE TILL STIFF. WHISK HALF INTO THE Egg yolk MIXTURE THEN FOLD IN OTHER HALF.

USING A SWISS ROLL TIN SPRAY WITH FRY LIGHT. If u have parchment paper use that. POUR THE MIXTURE IN AND BAKE AT
180 FOR 15 - 20 MINUTES. LEAVE TO COOL

IN A DISH MIX TOGETHER REMAINING QUARK + SWEETNER

REMOVE THE CAKE FROM TIN WHEN COOL SPREAD THE QUARK EVENLY, ADD CHOPPED FRUIT. ROLL THE CAKE FROM ONE END. SLICE TO SERVE.

Note: WHEN THE CAKE COMES OUT OF THE OVEN IT WILL HAVE RISEN LOADS BUT WILL GO VERY FLAT WHEN COOL - but its supposed to + tastes amazing x

I have just made this...it is amazing! Thanks so much! I made a blueberry and quark filling for the middle. At half a syn for the whole thing I def won't feel bad eating all of it! Lol. Here's a pic. X

image-1733712675.jpg

X

Back