Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

I know I have made quite alot of stuff like with my carrot sticks I have fromage frais mixed with chillis and herbs just need more recipes!! xx

I used a tub of Quark today seasons with my own "special season mix"..... I just used salt, paprika, garlic powder, pepper, smidgen of chilli powder and coriander powder.
then mixed it all together and had it with an apple and 1 ryvita... My hubby doesnt like quark but I think he will eat this on a jacket potato.

My all time favourite mix is from the Asian/caribean shops and its a packet of Garlic/Coriander powder... its lovely sprinkled on potatoes or just about anything- oh! and chilli flakes get put in most things too!

I used a tub of Quark today seasons with my own "special season mix"..... I just used salt, paprika, garlic powder, pepper, smidgen of chilli powder and coriander powder.
then mixed it all together and had it with an apple and 1 ryvita... My hubby doesnt like quark but I think he will eat this on a jacket potato.

My all time favourite mix is from the Asian/caribean shops and its a packet of Garlic/Coriander powder... its lovely sprinkled on potatoes or just about anything- oh! and chilli flakes get put in most things too!

That sound lovely, I've never used quark what is it? x

That sound lovely, I've never used quark what is it? x

It's low fat soft cheese. Incredibly versatile. I'm just about to use some to "ice" some 1.5 syn carrot muffins I've just made.

It's low fat soft cheese. Incredibly versatile. I'm just about to use some to "ice" some 1.5 syn carrot muffins I've just made.

Ooh, do you have a link to the recipe, or if it's your own recipe please could you share? x

Ooooo yes muffin recipe please if you have it! I need cake! Lol x

Fairy cakes are only 4.5 syns, give them a try? Really easy, simple and non-diet haha!

Fairy cakes are only 4.5 syns, give them a try? Really easy, simple and non-diet haha!

I lied! They're 4 each plain or 4.5 each iced :)

Ooh no that must be proper torture :( well done for not giving in though! X

Ooh, do you have a link to the recipe, or if it's your own recipe please could you share? x

Hey guys, I found it on the SW recipes. It's called passion cake - or carrot muffins basically. 1 1/2 syns per muffin.

3 eggs
6 tbls of granulated sweetner
85g wholemeal self raising flour
2 tsps mixed spice
170g grated carrot
113g quark
1tsp vanilla essence
1tbs granulated sweetner

Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4 and place 8 muffin cases into a tray

Whisk together the eggs and sweetner until thick, pale and fluffy. The mixture should leave a trail off the beaters.

Seive in the flour and mixed spice, adding the husks from the seive. Then the carrots. Fold in - try not to beat it otherwise all the air will disappear!!

Spoon into 8 muffin cases and bake in the oven for 20mins - or until they are golden.

Meanwhile whisk together the quark, sweetner and vanilla. Refridgerate until needed.

Once cooled, spoon the mixture onto the muffins. Decorate with either grated carrot, or a sprinkling of mixed spice.

Try not to eat them all at once x Enjoy!!!

Thank you! Did you like them? In other words do they come even close to the real thing haha? X

Im addicted to daim bars for 7.5syns! so worth the syns an feels so naughty!

Im addicted to daim bars for 7.5syns! so worth the syns an feels so naughty!

Didn't realise so low. Love em + soooo sweet x mmmmm x

Yup, i thought they were great. I'd probably add a touch more sweetner to the topping. But apart from that a pretty good cake. Be sure to whip lots of ait into it as that helps it get the cake light bite to it. x

Hi guys, this is totally off subject but I need to know if this is alright for an EE day, its my first day of doing it!

My attempt of EE day - Opinions please I have no clue what I'm doing!

Breakfast:
Strawberries, pineapples, grapes (Free)
1 Alpen Bar Light (1/2 HEx)

Lunch:
2 Breast of chicken - no skin (Free)
3 & 1/2 new potatoes with a little bit of butter and herbs (2 syns)
Salad (Free)

Snacks:
Mullerlight with Alpen bar Light (Other half of healthy extra)
Grapes, Pomegrantes & Blackberries (Free)

Maybe have a malteser bunny rabbit (8 syns) - only a maybe!

Dinner:
Grilled chicken and salad

Glass of skimmed milk before I go to bed (HEx A)

All together 10 syns - if I have the bunny ;)

X

let me know please! xxx

Went to Poundland last night to stock up on low syn treats as Star week in apporaching and I need to have something to calm it lol! Obvs everything was a quid

Pack of 12 Space Raiders crisps (3 syns a pack)
4 pack of WW crisps (they look like Sunbites and come in Tomato and herb or cheese and onion) - 3.5 syns
Pack of 5 caramel Freddos (5 syns each)
WW Raspberry mallows 2.5 syns each (they're like pink and whites bit with a jammy filling!)
Mikado Daim and Mikado original (0.5 syns each)

Sorted :D

Back