Good Snacks to eat with little syns?

Hi guys, this is totally off subject but I need to know if this is alright for an EE day, its my first day of doing it!

My attempt of EE day - Opinions please I have no clue what I'm doing!

Breakfast:
Strawberries, pineapples, grapes (Free)
1 Alpen Bar Light (1/2 HEx)

Lunch:
2 Breast of chicken - no skin (Free)
3 & 1/2 new potatoes with a little bit of butter and herbs (2 syns)
Salad (Free)

Snacks:
Mullerlight with Alpen bar Light (Other half of healthy extra)
Grapes, Pomegrantes & Blackberries (Free)

Maybe have a malteser bunny rabbit (8 syns) - only a maybe!

Dinner:
Grilled chicken and salad

Glass of skimmed milk before I go to bed (HEx A)

All together 10 syns - if I have the bunny ;)

X

let me know please! xxx

just remember to use you syns, an you said little bit of butter. Make sure you measure & syn right, you can be surprised syn of some. (dairy free my nan uses, thought was good... 4syns tbsp! )

just remember to use you syns, an you said little bit of butter. Make sure you measure & syn right, you can be surprised syn of some. (dairy free my nan uses, thought was good... 4syns tbsp! )

I'm scared to count though haha, na it was in a pack so was only a tincy bit anyway! Just hope it's all okay x

just made some synn free chickpea balls

tin chickpeas
garlic and seasoning of choice
dollop of quark

blend chickpeas and mix together with quark to make a thick paste then roll into balls and keep in fridge for snacky treat - might roll lettuce round it!

taste a bit like peanut balls.

Went to Poundland last night to stock up on low syn treats as Star week in apporaching and I need to have something to calm it lol! Obvs everything was a quid

Pack of 12 Space Raiders crisps (3 syns a pack)
4 pack of WW crisps (they look like Sunbites and come in Tomato and herb or cheese and onion) - 3.5 syns
Pack of 5 caramel Freddos (5 syns each)
WW Raspberry mallows 2.5 syns each (they're like pink and whites bit with a jammy filling!)
Mikado Daim and Mikado original (0.5 syns each)

Sorted :D

Did not know they sell mikado daims! Daim bar is my favourite chocolate at 7.5 syns its not too bad but nice to know theres a lower syn choice! xx

Did not know they sell mikado daims! Daim bar is my favourite chocolate at 7.5 syns its not too bad but nice to know theres a lower syn choice! xx

Daims are my favorite too. diam mikados dont justify anymore lol

Favourite treats:

Chocolate Tea - FREE!!
2 finger KitKat - 5.5 SYNS
Cadbury's Animals - 5 SYNS
Alpen Light Double Chocolate Bar - 3.5 SYNS (or 2 as a HeB!)
Mini Jammie Dodgers Snack Pack (4 mini's) - 4.5 SYNS
Mini Chocolate Dodgers Snack Pack (4 mini's) - 5.5 SYNS

Favourite treats:

Chocolate Tea - FREE!!
2 finger KitKat - 5.5 SYNS
Cadbury's Animals - 5 SYNS
Alpen Light Double Chocolate Bar - 3.5 SYNS (or 2 as a HeB!)
Mini Jammie Dodgers Snack Pack (4 mini's) - 4.5 SYNS
Mini Chocolate Dodgers Snack Pack (4 mini's) - 5.5 SYNS

The alpen light is 3 syns :)

This is not necessarily LOW in Syns as Syn values go but I was really delighted to find that a 51ml Ice Cream Mars Bar (nyum....the best of all worlds, chocolate, caramel and ice-cream!) come in at 7 Syns each. Not bad and very very yummy! :greenapple:

This is not necessarily LOW in Syns as Syn values go but I was really delighted to find that a 51ml Ice Cream Mars Bar (nyum....the best of all worlds, chocolate, caramel and ice-cream!) come in at 7 Syns each. Not bad and very very yummy! :greenapple:

Yummy. Def adding to my shopping list :) xxx

Re: Low Syn Treats

The lindt small Easter bunny's are 3syns each!and to me there a real nice treat:)

Re: Low Syn Treats

Haha!that's not bad but I think I'd prefer a curly Wurly. Enjoy the site. I think it's great :)

Back