Good Things Come to Those Who Wait?!

minirog

Silver Member
Will I ever bloody lose my five stone?! Seems to be taking forever! I though I was going to make it this week, but then only lost a lb and so came up a 1lb short - soooooo frustrating :mad:

Oh well, onwards and upwards (or downwards!!!)

Anyone else ever get frustrated like this?

You have done so well!! I get fed up of getting so close then jumping up and down a bit! I struggled to get to the 2st mark and bounced up and down it! You just have to remember what you've lost so far because its bloody amazing!!

Yes me nearly every week hun ((hugs)) I have lost 2.5 stones which is very good but I have 5 stones still to go for my highest healthy bmi 24.9,I have never onced blipped or cheated or came off plan Im on the end of week 20,2 weeks ago I gained 2.5lbs and I exercise daily stuck 100000% to plan and was upset,last week the 2.5lbs came off I did no different infact the week I out on I had dropped a point as I went into the 14's ,so in 2 weeks I hadnt lost an 0z ,but look at it this way if you do as WELL as you did this week and lose 1lbs a week in just over a year your at target goal and what hapenes if you dont do this in a year you could have 7... 8 stones to lose as it goes on so easily,I know its hard when we see people losing 2-3lbs but Vanda is right she always tells me its not a race its a life plan.
I feel that I struggle every week for a loss of less than 1.5lbs as thats what I set my week loss to be,yes Ive lost 2.5 stone in 19 weeks but week 1 was 6lbs so my losses average out 29lbs in 18 weeks so well below 2lbs a week.
If you stop now by christmas your more probably have 1.5 stones on but by christmas you could have another 1.5 stones off can be more
;)
TBH if we arent cheating coming on and off plan having off days all the time and sticking to the plan and are losing 1lbs a week we should be proud as this is what our bodies want to lose,I know Im really proud I dont keep going off plan then moaning why cant I lose quicker,you are doing all you can and sticking at it hey xx

Last edited:
well done on your loss so far,,it's very frustrating,,i've had 3 weigh ins and so far only lost 3 and half lbs in total.. but if it comes off slowly i'm hoping it will be harder to put back on xx

hi minirog, when I did WW about 5 years ago I got to the 2 stone loss barrier and kept hovering at 1 stone 13lbs loss for about 3 weeks! It took all my strength to not go and raid the fridge! I know how frustrated you must be - stick with it because I did eventually break the 2 stone barrier and ended up losing 5 stone altogether!

Keep focused!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Weight loss can be frustrating at times, especially when we dont lose as much as we think we should, and especially when we gain and dont know why.

But we need to keep on plodding away or otherwise we will just give up like a lot of us have in the past, and start gaining weight again.

Keep looking at the big picture, you have done so well keep at it and you will get there. Big well done to you

i felt bit down in the dumps last week on my 1st weigh in,was hoping i had lost at least 3lbs but only lost 1.5lbs,was gutted but still a loss is better than no loss or putting more lbs on!.

Hope all goes well for you xxx

Back