Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Lighterlifer, 22 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer turned Weight Watcher!!!

Weight Watchers!
    First of all THANKYOU to STARLIGHT for her loveloy mail! Ive had problems with the internet connection and only got it up and running recently!! Ill never forget my minimins ha ha! Not much going on on the fdiet front, I seem to have completely lost the thing after another!! Sitting here in 2 minds about which diet to start in the morning.....leaning on VLCD for the speed of losss but I cant do it without chewing gum very day!!!! Hope everyone is doing ok! Ive got some catching up to do!!! xxx:(
    Mini and Starlight like this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Welcome back!! :)

I thought we'd totally lost you!!

Im just glad to see you back - whatever diet you decide on.

Catch up soon
  4. MissPiggyFi

MissPiggyFi somebody shrink me

Cambridge Diet USA
    Good luck with whatever you decide to do!! x
  5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Yey!! You're back!!!

So...have you decided which diet to follow?
  6. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer turned Weight Watcher!!!

Weight Watchers!
    :) Well Ive "Cut down" today! havnt counted points but avoided rubbish! I think I will start points tomorrow! I have a perty on friday so will ave to save a few points straight away! No excuses now! he he!! I dont even know where or when to weigh in! I think I will do mondays with you Marie! he he! get the competition burning again xx:)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.