good weeks and bad weeks

You could try splitting your shakes into two to curb the hunger.
Tiredness is just a symptom of TFR that can come and go at anytime. I had a few days of that during week 3, but it soon passed.

Just persevere, it will go. You are doing great so far, well done.

Sleep as much as you can and go for lots of walks when you are awake, i know it sounds daft but the walks will help you sleep and keep your mind off food while you are walking

I was very tired at the begining of the week but it has passed amazingly quick. If you are tired and you can have a nap/siesta, works wonders.

Don't focus on how you are feeling, focus on the end result, this is a marathon and requires endurance to get through, walking, napping, water, ring a friend, go on the internet looking at what you want when you acheive goal, make a list of these things and put them somewhere you see them regularly so that you can pick one and re-focus x

hi Corkguy38, are you called that because you hail from the wonderful city on the Lee or you drink a lot of wine. Your weight loss is great,you are over half way there in such a short space of time, well done. I am only starting out first weigh in Monday, so we'll see we'll see! Hope you are getting some rest and feeling less tired.
Congratulations from a Kerry woman.
Doirin

If you're hungry you're not drinking enough - I've said it in another of your threads but I can absolutely vouch for this as it's happened to me! I'm assuming you're a man? In which case 6lts of water would be the max.
When I only have the minimum 2lts (not incl shakes and hot drinks) - I get hungry too!

Back