• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

good weeks and bad weeks

kered

Gold Member
You could try splitting your shakes into two to curb the hunger.
Tiredness is just a symptom of TFR that can come and go at anytime. I had a few days of that during week 3, but it soon passed.

Just persevere, it will go. You are doing great so far, well done.

katy73

Silver Member
S: 12st3lb C: 12st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Sleep as much as you can and go for lots of walks when you are awake, i know it sounds daft but the walks will help you sleep and keep your mind off food while you are walking

Aoife

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 12st11.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 2st2.5lb(14.52%)
I was very tired at the begining of the week but it has passed amazingly quick. If you are tired and you can have a nap/siesta, works wonders.

S: 17st1lb C: 17st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Don't focus on how you are feeling, focus on the end result, this is a marathon and requires endurance to get through, walking, napping, water, ring a friend, go on the internet looking at what you want when you acheive goal, make a list of these things and put them somewhere you see them regularly so that you can pick one and re-focus x

Doirin

Positivity is the key
S: 20st5lb C: 14st1lb G: 13st3lb Loss: 6st4lb(30.88%)
hi Corkguy38, are you called that because you hail from the wonderful city on the Lee or you drink a lot of wine. Your weight loss is great,you are over half way there in such a short space of time, well done. I am only starting out first weigh in Monday, so we'll see we'll see! Hope you are getting some rest and feeling less tired.
Congratulations from a Kerry woman.
Doirin

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
If you're hungry you're not drinking enough - I've said it in another of your threads but I can absolutely vouch for this as it's happened to me! I'm assuming you're a man? In which case 6lts of water would be the max.
When I only have the minimum 2lts (not incl shakes and hot drinks) - I get hungry too!

S: 18st12lb C: 14st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 4st10lb(25%)
thanks jan for the advise and yes im born and bred in the rebel county not a wine drinker haha cant away im on lipotrim haha