Good workout DVDs?

krupskaya

Gold Member
Anyone know of any good workout DVDs to get you in a good sweat but not too complicated to follow? I haven't exercised at all in the last three months due to ill health, but I'm putting my best foot forward and starting afresh...Any ideas very welcome.

Anyone know of any good workout DVDs to get you in a good sweat but not too complicated to follow? I haven't exercised at all in the last three months due to ill health, but I'm putting my best foot forward and starting afresh...Any ideas very welcome.

I have a couple of Davina's DVDs. I done the thigh section and for two days I could hard put my bum on the toilet as my legs we KILLING!!!! I need to dust it off again though.

I recommend Leslie Sansone. Her workouts are based on a basic walk-in-place movement, and this can be bumped up to jogging in place. There are various movements that she does that work out all of the muscles, but they are all VERY simple to follow. She also has various levels of difficulty, from one or two easy mile walks to a five mile super challenge.

Hope you find something that works for you!

I like Charlie Brooks (janine from eastenderd)not brave enough 4 Davina lol x

Back