Goodbye and Goodluck

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by onelasttime, 27 January 2010 Social URL.

1. onelasttime

onelasttime Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.66%)
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    :wave_cry::wave_cry: Well I have managed 6 1/2 days on lipotrim but can do no more:sigh:, I have stuck to it religiously and drank plenty of water - which has had its problems, but despite this I still have been having fainting do's. One today was while I was coming down stairs, not good when struggling on crutches.

So I just wanted to say good bye and wich you all good luck with your journeys

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emmievic

emmievic Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    LT
    You poor thing....I keep feeling faint but that is completely different from actually doing it. I think you are doing the only thing you can, your health is much more important.

Good luck and stay well xxxxxxxxxxxx

4. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Oh no i'm sorry to hear you have been fainting, that's not good. Well done for putting your health first and doing the sensible thing. Wishing you well and hope you can find another diet maybe that suits you better! Bye and goodluck.

5. Gaelic Faery

Gaelic Faery Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Aww sorry to hear you has a hard week! Best of luck and I hope you feel better :D

6. matt68

matt68 Don't Worry Be Happy

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    good luck:)

7. Scamp

Scamp Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(19.92%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Good luck with your future diet, I hope you find one that works well for you.

Best wishes

8. KookieDoh

KookieDoh Ugly duckling going Swan.

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(23.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey hun, I know it's heartbreaking but it's okay to stop a plan that isn't working for you. Many of the slimmers here will tell you we have all tried loads of different things. I myself actually had some success two years ago with nutracheck for example but found it hard to maintain. I realise now it was because I wasn't doing it for the right reasons and I was getting paranoic about calorie counting. I was also still undianosed with a condition that made me feel so depressed and while that issue remained untreated, I comfort ate and not eating what I wanted made me depressed. It didn't suit me and I slammed the weight I had lost back on with extra. But I'm back, this time with counselling to look into my problems, support, and on slimming world which is ideal for me as I can eat certain food in abundance so I never have that hunger pang. Someone else will hate slimming world and decide to go for something else like nutracheck! Everyone is different and you are actually doing a great thing by saying "this isn't for me". But don't give up on weight loss completely. Stay around (there are loads of other restarters and people just researching what they want to do before they start, honest!) and ask people on all the different sections about their plans and see if there is one ideal for you. Everyone is in the same boat and you will always find support here!

Mini likes this.
  9. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

best of luck sweetie on your journey.x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.