Goodbye and Goodluck

:wave_cry::wave_cry: Well I have managed 6 1/2 days on lipotrim but can do no more:sigh:, I have stuck to it religiously and drank plenty of water - which has had its problems, but despite this I still have been having fainting do's. One today was while I was coming down stairs, not good when struggling on crutches.

So I just wanted to say good bye and wich you all good luck with your journeys

You poor thing....I keep feeling faint but that is completely different from actually doing it. I think you are doing the only thing you can, your health is much more important.

Good luck and stay well xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh no i'm sorry to hear you have been fainting, that's not good. Well done for putting your health first and doing the sensible thing. Wishing you well and hope you can find another diet maybe that suits you better! Bye and goodluck.

good luck:)

Hey hun, I know it's heartbreaking but it's okay to stop a plan that isn't working for you. Many of the slimmers here will tell you we have all tried loads of different things. I myself actually had some success two years ago with nutracheck for example but found it hard to maintain. I realise now it was because I wasn't doing it for the right reasons and I was getting paranoic about calorie counting. I was also still undianosed with a condition that made me feel so depressed and while that issue remained untreated, I comfort ate and not eating what I wanted made me depressed. It didn't suit me and I slammed the weight I had lost back on with extra. But I'm back, this time with counselling to look into my problems, support, and on slimming world which is ideal for me as I can eat certain food in abundance so I never have that hunger pang. Someone else will hate slimming world and decide to go for something else like nutracheck! Everyone is different and you are actually doing a great thing by saying "this isn't for me". But don't give up on weight loss completely. Stay around (there are loads of other restarters and people just researching what they want to do before they start, honest!) and ask people on all the different sections about their plans and see if there is one ideal for you. Everyone is in the same boat and you will always find support here!

Back