Goodbye Cambridge dieters :( I failed

XxleahxX

2nd day and I caved in couldn't take the headache any longer and I have eaten so annoyed with myself looks like cd wasn't for me :wave_cry: I wish you all the best of luck

Sorry that you are having a tough time. I think that you should seriously consider doing the 810 plan.

Good luck in whatever you do.

Leah don't give up hun, see how you feel later today. If you still want to give a cd another go just carry on hun. You can do this Leah x

I agree that it's definitely worth giving the SS plus or the 810 a go. I couldn't do the SS at all I lasted a day and a half about. But then tried the SS plus and some days 810 and found that a lot more doable. And it might be worth trying to start on a couple of days when you're not too busy. Hard I know!!

Oh leah - i'm sorry you feel low about not succeeding today, but it doesn't mean the Cambridge door is closed to you. There is research that shows in the long term there is little to no weightloss difference between those on 400 cals and those on 800. (I know!)

As the lovely ladies above me have said, how about trying SS+ or 810? at least give it a go until you've used up your week's products, and then see where you are. :)

Thanks so much for your replies ladies I have had a chat with my CDC and I'm going to restart 2moz
I really do want to do this it's very hard as my mum and dad are not the best for support so I will try my best to get on here for some kind of support :) once again thank u

Dont give up!!!!
Seriously try SS+, i did the first week on SS and felt like i needed food, just to make it easier, so I have been having the 3 packs and a bit of protein, like some chicken. Its helped alot, you dont feel like your missing out as much! Some days i also have prawns, and you can eat a whole packet! well a 230g packet.
Give it a go and good luck!! xx

What about doing one of the higher plans - SS+ or 810? I know I couldn't do SS this time but find having something to eat helps!! Here if you need us and good luck with whatever you decide :)

What she said... I'm doing 810 it is a bit slower, but it works.

Dont give up!!!!
Seriously try SS+, i did the first week on SS and felt like i needed food, just to make it easier, so I have been having the 3 packs and a bit of protein, like some chicken. Its helped alot, you dont feel like your missing out as much! Some days i also have prawns, and you can eat a whole packet! well a 230g packet.
Give it a go and good luck!! xx

How have your losses been since you had chicken?

Its the destination that counts honey, not the journey, you will find a CD plan that suits you and you will find it a lot easier then x x

Keep coming on here for support too, that is a great help x

ive done ss,ss+ now im on 810 and its been great for me give it a try good luck hun
xx

XxleahxX said:
Thanks so much for your replies ladies I have had a chat with my CDC and I'm going to restart 2moz
I really do want to do this it's very hard as my mum and dad are not the best for support so I will try my best to get on here for some kind of support :) once again thank u

You can do it!!! Pick what's right for you!!! Go Leah!!! Xx

How have your losses been since you had chicken?

First week i was just SS and lost 13lbs
Then did ss+ But just had the shakes and some chicken, prawns, or two egg everyday and lost 4lbs the second week
Now on third week so find out sunday

But my CDC said have the protein if i want!
I think its better for me because while my family eat i can have prawns or something.
It might make my weight losses slower but i think for me its a lot easier to have some choices of food, so i feel atm i can carry this diet on for a lot longer because of the food! And i dont feel tempted to cheat at all because i am not totally denying all food.
I heard somewhere its a difference of 1-2lbs a month
So in short it may slow my losses down, but I am more likey to stick at it in the long term

I managed 6 weeks on SS and lost 26lbs and delighted with that. Week 7 (i'm on hol this week and next it staying at home) and its all gone to pot. I've caved every single day and found it so so hard. Last night I drank a bottle of wine and had nibbles. Gutted with myself this morning.
We have two birthday meals out this weekend so i'm going to have the meals, guzzle gallons of water and try the 810 wagon from Monday. Having done this diet before, once your head is out of the zone it is very difficult to continue so I think moving up the plan a bit will be right for me.
Lots and lots of lovely people on this site to support you and help you on your journey.
Good luck with whatever you choose.

M x

Go Leah, Go Molly -- you CAN do this!

WeightLossCartoon1.gif

My friend is doing a cross between 810 and 1000, and her losses are a steady 2lb per week and often 3lb. She is 5' 7" and has been on the diet for a few months now. She's lost nearly two and a half stones. Some days, she admits, she has an extra pack or a bit more protein (if she really feels the need). She never expected to stick to it for this long and I know she is gonna make it all the way. So does she.

SS and SS+ are not the only way to 'do' Cambridge. Try a plan with a bit more food, and see how you go. All the best, whatever you decide x

Back