Goodbye Cankles

Lol at least you are honest :)
Just eaten some tuna as I decided no chicken (got up far to early for only the 3 packs!) so had none in the fridge and it was gross!! Will not be doing that again! I love tuna with pasta but on it's own yuk!!
Xx

Tuna... yum. I love tuna. I think I have some South Beach Tuna recipes -- If I can find them I'll post them for you.

MM

P.S. How come you can tune a piano, but you can't tune a fish? (Was in my cracker one year -- I must have had a lot of wine with dinner because I really laughed and laughed over it.)

Is it bad I actually laughed at that?!!

Not much to report, 3 packs, 3 litres, some tuna and a coke zero :)
Xx

LOVE Coke Zero... I am holding off until I see Sunday's losses. I miss it. ;(

Maybe I wasn't that drunk if you laughed, too!

Nite,

MM

Well I have made the decision to come off Cambridge and join slimming world. Lots of little things added up to the decision but at this time I feel it's the right one for us as a family. Thanks all for your support and good luck on your journeys.xx

Good Luck, Sarah.

I have heard good things about Slimming World. And sometimes it is good to shake it up a bit -- maybe do the Slimming World for a while and then something else. Keep in touch.

I think they can move your diary to the Slimming World Thread if you prefer. But, please keep in touch. I want to know when you finally see those slim ankles.

MM

Thanks ladies, so far not so good, i have been eating healthy foods but the little voice in my head is saying eat carbs!! I feel like im losing control already and wish i hadn't stopped cambridge now!!! My whole family want me eating, my son is only 22 months and was becoming really fussy with food as he never saw anybody eating. That was a big part of me stopping, allowing us to eat as a family and encouraging Rhys to start eating good food again. Oh i don't know what to do, i have told everyone i wanted to stop and they were all so pleased and supportive of slimming world i now feel i can't switch back but i really am hating watching the scales climb back up and the feeling of being out of control!!
It hit me earlier when i reached for 'syns' rather than free food that i'm not ready for this and also when i realised i'd only lost a 3rd of what i need to and still had a long way to go :(
Sorry for such a depressing post i just wish i could go back a couple of days and of stuck with it!!
I hope all you ladies are doing well, i'm off to distract myself out of this silly state i've got into.
xx

Well it's been decided I'm coming back!! I need cd in my life lol. My CDC has been fab and I'm seeing her tomorrow am to get weighed and wipe the slate clean!
Fingers crossed it's not too painful getting back into ketosis.xx

Well done for making the desicion!! I lost 2 stone last year and then went to slimming world an piled it on within 2 weeks and I was following their plan to the dot!! A happy mum makes a happy child- remember your important too!! You can do it! Kim x x

Thanks Kim, I was much happier on cd and full of energy to race after him with, hopefully that'll mean more than me eating!xx

Weigh in this morning and I has lost 1/4lb :) that was far better than I expected!! Just having my first shake, a hot choc tetra, oh how I've missed these!!
Xx

Day 2 so far so good, 2 litres drunk, 2 packs eaten. I've just had some friends round with their children, we haven't met up since before I started Cambridge and the comments were lovely :) it's really boosted me to keep going.xx

Thanks ruby :) day 3, weighed in at 183lbs this morning, showing a loss of 3.6lbs since Monday :) feeling fab and off to the dr shortly to pick up my prescription for quitting smoking :) xx

Weighed in at 181.6lb this morning, i'm in the 12's!!! Yeah baby!!!
Day 4 went ok, I had some chicken as well as my packs and tested with a ketostix which instantly went pink!
Xx

In the 12's AND in ketosis .... well done! How exciting!

Back