Goodbye Lard A**e

Hello Exante Followers :sign0144:

I have been lurking on here for a while and took the plunge today to join. I've never been a member of any forum before so it has taken me a while to figure all this out lol.

Last week I weighed myself at 18 stones exactly, which for 5 ft 4 is pretty bad :d'oh: but it is done now so can't spend to much time dwelling. I started WW and over the last week have lost 6lb, don't get me wrong that is great but just not quick enough considering it will now slow down ALOT lol.

My friend started exante in April and fell pregnant. She had great results so I have always been keen to try but I can't justify spending 100 pound unless i am sure I can stick to not eating. So she has given me a weeks supply that she had left over. I have bars and shakes. Not had any today so far as thought Id hold out til noon.

I really could do with all the support out there as I am a food junkie and will find this quite difficult, my aim is to lose another 8lbs this week which will bring my total weight loss to 14lbs in 2 weeks. Hopefully I will manage to stick it out and I can order a bumper pack. I don't own any scales which is a good thing, was weight last night at WW and will weight next Tuesday in boots or something.

Start Weight 17 stone 8lb
Size 24
First Goal be into 15s by christmas. :8855:

Well a quick update - tried my first shake and surprised that I like it woohoo from me

Good luck - you'll always find lots of support here. The first few days are key, if you can stick them out the hunger goes and you feel great. The cravings are mental and don't go away immediately but once you see the results of the diet hopefully that will be enough to stop you eating, and over time your head sorts itself out and you realise you don't need food like you thought you did x

hi just wanted to say good luck im am in my second week of this diet and am finding it ok so far the first few days are a bit tricky but you will be fine :) xx

Good luck - you'll always find lots of support here. The first few days are key, if you can stick them out the hunger goes and you feel great. The cravings are mental and don't go away immediately but once you see the results of the diet hopefully that will be enough to stop you eating, and over time your head sorts itself out and you realise you don't need food like you thought you did x

Thanks for replying :D I am hoping I can stick it out, I was tempted earlier by my DH munching buscuits but I just said to myself it will be worth it to see another 7/8lbs off next week (hopefully) x

hi just wanted to say good luck im am in my second week of this diet and am finding it ok so far the first few days are a bit tricky but you will be fine :) xx

Good luck with your second week, 7lbs is a good loss so well done! x:)

you will be ok just drink and drink and drink that means water by the way lol then sleep then start all over again tomorrow first few days are the worst but it gets so much easier after that :) xxx

My pack turns up today so Im going to start tomorrow full steam ahead!!! Im looking forward to seeing how you do too. Keep up the good work and Im sure the hunger will subside x x x

The hunger will start to disappear, just drink lots of water and try and not think about food... which i know is easier said than done!!

Still going stong, had a sneaky weight in this morning 17 stone 1, half a stone gone :-0 in 2DAYS!

Back