Goodbye my lovely scales

markanderl

Silver Member
Goodbye my dearest scales, I am sorry to do this you but you showed me little compassion this morning and you know I need TLC every day. The last 9 days have been the best days with you, how can you end it like this. I am absolutely devastated that you have decided not to show me that you care anymore, I feel cheated and used. I am giving you a few days to think about what you have done, I will then be back and am hoping the love has returned. Good Bye my love see you in few days.

good for you... you own the scales not the other way round. sometimes is soo hard to not jump on every day, you should have a nice loss when you next get on them. xx

Thanks, today was my 1st day of the scale showing no loss. I knew this heavy weight loss had to slow down sometime, just a pity it did not last longer.

You tell those scales Mark!! :)

It is difficult, but try not to weigh yourself every day (says she who sometimes weighs twice a day! :eek:)

I have set myself a challenge of not setting one toe on the scales until my weigh day on Tuesday! :eek:

Good luck with that Dreaming!! I am going to try and not weigh myself till wednesday, should be fun. Did you eventually get into the right frame of mind?

Ha - Love the post!!
I felt the same when it happened. The worst was when mine didn't move for 5 days!!!!! then I lost 4 in the following 2 days. Goes to show it does catch up.
xx

loool aww mark the post is really funii lol...and don't worry i bet you will see a loss by the time it for your weigh in day hun..:) you have done really well till now...whatever you do not give up...:)...i was going to ask you...you know because of the amazing weight loss that you have been having so far have you noticed any loss on inches on your clothes..obviously i know it can be very different between guys and girls but was just wonderin out of curiousity...hope you don't mind me askin u :$...well today i got on to my friends scales finally found one lol i am still at university by the way going to be headin home in abit for the weekend..the scales say am 10 stone :D don't know how i lost the 7lbs that i had the last time i weighed myself which is still stated on my sig..but yeah lol yaay me..though i am going to re-weigh myself at home too just to be on the safe side and i might just buy a electric pair of scales over the weekend to be able to get a more accurate readin....lol i might sound obsessive but i am not lol i just want to be able to keep accurate readings seen as i am not going to b gettin weighed by a proffessional counceller anymore as i was doing when i was on the cd diet...i am going to be starting the diet tomorrow..the pack has arrived yaay....but as by the time i have got home this evening will b too late to start so tomorrow it is going to be a fresh start and if i am still 10 stone when i weigh at home then i only really have like a stone and a half to lose or mayb 2 will see how i feel like wen i get to 8 and half stone i am hoping it will not take too long to reach that target....will be starting my own thread once i officially start the diet lol right now i do apologise for sometimes going on about my weight issues in your threads just that i have no wher currently to put them in...but you are a great inspiration as are all the others in this section..:)
keep it up hun
tc
mmwaahz

Good Afternoon Sweetgirl, thought we had lost you today, I have lost 4 inches around the waist and 2 inches on the hips which is brilliant. I will measure again next Wednesday. Nothing lost on my chest which I am not to fussed about. I have to get rid of these damn man boobs though but I think excersise might do that. Time to get back into the gym.
Good luck for tomorrow and enjoy the weekend, behave yourself.

heya nooo you haven't lost me on here as yet...even after i hit goal will probably still be on here reading your diaries...omg that is really good..!! well done :D, and yes yes will defoo behave myself on the weeknd the last thing i would want to happen is slip just as i have started lol...:D...wish me luck need all the motivation and support i can get from you guys...:)...i am more fussed about the inches then the weight losee loll i just hope the lower i go in weight the inches will come off too at the same time...around the waist and thighs more then neting else really.....
you think that could happpen what you think?
mwahz

hahahahahahaa...Mark, that is just too funny...lol....:)

LOL Mark!!

Mine are still in their box, in a black bag in a hard to reach corner until monday morning. I am so shocked that I am doing so well with not weighing in between! Its is a freeing feeling mate lol

Such an evil tremptress those scales!
The way they whisper as the dial turns and numbers blink.. flashing at you!

Be strong to them mark, they are playing with your emotions, giving you what you want then playing hard to get!

I find myself caressesing the corner of mine as they try to catch my eye, leaning all seductively against the bathroom wall. I have done an Isis, I have been strong and banished the little harlot to the top of the wardrobe where I can't reach hehe until Friday.

I was jumping up and down trying to sneak them off in order to have an intimate steamy secret weighing in the bathroom before I had a shower.. but I cannot reach them grrrrr. (means I have to ask someone to get them down and they will refuse until Friday):wave_cry:

Still have my tape measure .. kiss kiss kiss for luck as it slides around the wobbly jubbly bits.. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT ! ITS MINE!:heartpump:

Such an evil tremptress those scales!
The way they whisper as the dial turns and numbers blink.. flashing at you!

Be strong to them mark, they are playing with your emotions, giving you what you want then playing hard to get!

I find myself caressesing the corner of mine as they try to catch my eye, leaning all seductively against the bathroom wall. I have done an Isis, I have been strong and banished the little harlot to the top of the wardrobe where I can't reach hehe until Friday.

I was jumping up and down trying to sneak them off in order to have an intimate steamy secret weighing in the bathroom before I had a shower.. but I cannot reach them grrrrr. (means I have to ask someone to get them down and they will refuse until Friday):wave_cry:

Still have my tape measure .. kiss kiss kiss for luck as it slides around the wobbly jubbly bits.. YOU CAN'T HAVE IT ! ITS MINE!:heartpump:

:8855::8855::8855:

That is sooo funny!

Short and gorgeous, you saucy little minx, mills and boon would love you. Thanks for comments on another post by the way, very nice of you. You are also very motivational and by the sounds of it very very naughty.

Its always the little ones you have to watch!lol

Back