goodbye negative thoughts!

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
Ok so we are all so harsh on ourselves and how we look...well I know I am. So I thought I would try something, I want you to tell me three things which are the best about you and why, yes girls and guys only three I am sure most of your lists are as long as my arms! mine are...

1) I like my eyes, I think they are big and round and fit on my face.
2) my feet, I have little feet and I fit in childrens and adults shoes (best of both worlds)
3) My teeth, they are white and straight and I smile a lot.

lets here yours...

I am shocked to say that I am really struggling with this !!! :eek: erm

1. I guess I like my eyes , they are very blue

2. ermmm .. I like my new collar bones , which I have never seen before !!

3 .....I have quite slim ankles that are quite nice ..

I think I need to work on my self image !!!

Determinator, what do other people say they like about you? My friends always say I have such thin legs, but I think I look like a potato with cocktail sticks!

1) I like my eyes as they are big and people say you can really read my expression in them

2) I like my curves (a decent handful of boob and nice curvy hips) which is a good thing cos I'll never have an "athletic" figure!

3) I like my skin (rosy cheeks, freckles and all!) - I used to try and cover my freckles with layers of foundation and the cream you wear to reduce "redness" - I looked ridiculous! I've never had a problem with spots and over all my skin is really clear so I'm grateful for that. Once in New York I had one of those make up girls scrub at my cheeks to get my "blush" off while I tried to explain to her that rubbing was not going to help!

ooh let me give this a try....

1) i like my boobies a nice hand full even if they are going a bit south i still like them
2) i love my hip bones now that i can feel them!!
3) i also like my feet i think i have nice feet :)

Megan, I love your ideas :)

lol struggling a bit though

I like my feet but my ankles are too big.
I have nothing against my nose
and before I put this 5 stones back on I was starting to like my face.

hmm ok aim for the summer is to like my face again!

Megan, I love your ideas :)

lol struggling a bit though

I like my feet but my ankles are too big.
I have nothing against my nose
and before I put this 5 stones back on I was starting to like my face.

hmm ok aim for the summer is to like my face again!

Jill all of yours were cheating! Because they contained 'buts' and 'nothing against' and 'before'

I want real things you like... do you like your smile? I think you have lovely hair! ;)

It took me ages to think of anything!

1. I like my hair. It's shiny thick and dyed brightish red and really easy to style :)
2. I like my eyes. They are quite big and I have ling eyelashes and always get compliments on them!
3. I like my fashion sense (if that counts haha). I'm a bit of a shopaholic though!

Great thread!
1) I have a wicked waist, its really nipped in, when I get smaller hopefully it will be really dramatic and I will look like Dita Von Teese!
2)I like my fingers and nails.
3) I would call myself pretty and I have nice full lips which is a bonus.

I could go on for more, I must be the most concieted fatty ever!

I like my lips, there quite big.

I like my smile, it's never off my face even on a bad day!

I like my eyes, even though my husbands family thought I was phillipino when we met (there Chinese looking lol)

I hope to like more of me very soon!! Xxx

I like my cheekbones. Even when Ive been at my biggest, they always stay prominent. When Im at goal, they will be my proudest feature.
I like my eyes, they twinkle.
I like my skin, I look after it.
I like me feet. Sometimes they swell in the summer. Today they are super lovely.
I like my hands, they are my tools.
I like my new hairstyle.
I like that when Im forty in Feb, I will be a size 12.

Hmmm
1. I think I look like a hag but people say I am pretty.
2. Sometimes when I am all dressed up and slimmer I think I look quite presentable!
3. I have teeny ears, which I suppose is quite cute!

Hmmm
1. I think I look like a hag but people say I am pretty.
QUOTE]

Uh uh Charley.. it has to be an "I like..." or else it defeats the purpose. Try again hon :)

This is really hard for me coz I've spent so many years loathing myself...

I like my hair -it's strawberry blonde and wavy
I like my eyes as they change colour depending on my mood - either gray or dark blue
Mmmm, struggling with another one...
I like my smile - although my teeth aren't very straight, people say I have an infectious smile.
Phew! :)

I like my lips, there quite big.

I like my smile, it's never off my face even on a bad day!

I like my eyes, even though my husbands family thought I was phillipino when we met (there Chinese looking lol)

I hope to like more of me very soon!! Xxx

I get this all the time !! we traced our family tree and found out we had japenese ancestors - all my dad's side of the family have slitty eyes lol xx

ok this is what I like now

I like my waist it curves right in
I like my boobs now that they are back to D cup
I like my skin from drinking all the water
I like my smile its big and always there
I like my "almond as my mum calls them" eyes

I'm actually liking more and more now and I think its important to like yourself - if you don't how can anyone else.

xxxx

Back