Goodbye sealion body and hello <please insert appropriate animal here>

NicoleW

I joined Slimming World this time last year, I lost over a stone and gave up as it was getting so late I didn't feel safe walking home. I lacked motivation, and I just gave up.

One year on I am now heavier than I was when I first started SW! Shocking. My attitude toward food is awful, when I can't be bothered cooking we order a takeaway which isn't cheap. Last week we had 5 takeaways! At around £12 each. I want to move house as well so really need to save.

Yesterday I did alright, the only thing bad I had really was a handful of Jacob's cheese balls. But today? I don't know what's wrong with me, I had breakfast for the first time in ages, some grapes, and a banana and then for no reason I had four chocolate bars which came up to 20 syns total just for them!

I've switched from normal tea to herbal tea, currently drinking camomile honey and vanilla which is lush! Though when I went shopping today I got some WW double chocolate chip cookies and I had two and they were soo lovely. Might have to stock up on WW snacky things instead of eating the kids chocolate!

I am currently, a size 14 on top, and 14 on trousers. My aim is to get to a size 10.

I think I'm joining a club this week, so can't wait to get back into it! Main thing for me is to drink more water I think, I do enough exercise during the day as I'm a childminder and work 7:00am - 6:00pm, doing housework, school runs, activities with the kids, walking both of my dogs, running around after the kids etc.

My current weight is now 11 and a half stone, I'm 5'4'' and my first goal is to get to 11 stone exactly. I find small goes for myself really work. And from tomorrow, I'm going to aim for 3 days without eating chocolate (except WW snacks).

Must rememer to do some before shots of my body... Or NOT !

So I thought I'd do a goulash tonight. Big thing for me as I am nervous with new foods. Put it all in my slow cooker and thought to myself that maybe a bit of balsamic vinegar.

Now me never using this before didn't think it comes out as fast as it does... So I guess time will tell... It looks more like a stew than a goulash to be honest!

Ran out of milk and I'm starving!! Going to have a muller lite before I do the school run. Both babies are tired so will be able to do my food shopping online when I get back.

Must remember to phone the bank as well and find out why my card has been blocked

Just got my grades through from my assignments for my diploma. Two d's and an e. really disappointed with myself but I can resubmit my work by 14th of November.

Just want to eat lots of chocolate and I fancy a kebab too :-(

GRRR!

I've got a problem with trying new foods, makes me very anxious and nervous and just being diagnosed with Anxiety disorder, OCD, stress and depression it's a big step for me to try this Goulash tonight.

Well it turned out horrid, was too runny so I thought I'd put cornflour in which didn't dissolve properly, still really runny, the meat was really dry and horrible.
It's the dogs dinner now and I'm having a takeaway, stuff it. Sometimes I don't know why I bother, but I know full why I'm so tubby because I'm crap at dieting, crap at cooking and crap at sticking to things.

Early night for me tonight I think, start again tomorrow.

Start fresh tomorrow you sound like you've had a balls of a day! Goulash is lovely but mine sometimes turns out a bit runny, more Tins of tomatoes normally help.
Start slow with new foods if it stresses you out maybe try making your own versions of takeaways stuff your familiar more with?
Hope you have a better day 2moro :))

Just put in the slow cooker:

1 tin of chopped tomatoes
Butternut squash
half a pint of stock made with bovril
Herbs
teaspoon of sweetner
carrots
mushrooms
crushed garlic

God knows how it's going to taste, I'm thinking maybe taglietelle with cabbage and broccoli, or cous-cous.

Back