Goodbye tubby 2012, hello slimmer summer 2013

I'm sure we'll both do well this year, your right new year, new start. Good luck and happy new year xx

Have a fabulous, fantastic new year everyone and good luck to everyone on their 2013 weight loss journey!!!! Slightly anxious but ultimately very excited to get started..... Signed up for the January Dryathlon, my first 5K race in March and my first 10K race in Aug...... That way I can't get out of them and have to get in shape :)

Best wishes and big hugs everyone! Love Sam Xxxx

Wishing everyone a happy new year... We were going out tonight but have decided to stay in... Think old age is creeping up on us lol.. X

Hi! Can I sneak in the back door and join you all?!My name is Sally and i.m 48 yrs old. I have a 26 yr old (Ben) and a 3 yr old (Sam)I was 10 st something after I had Ben (it is a long time ago!) but settled at 12 stone for 20 odd years.I got pregnant at 44(total surprise!) and had Sam on my 45th birhday! I put on 3 stones got rid of 2 and have put nearly one back on!! Soooo was going to re-join tomorrow as website said my class is open,but sadly no,so its healthy (ish) eating this week and a re-join on the 8th (bummer-i was all fired up as well!) Good luck everyone! Happy New Year!! Sal x

A very happy slim new year to everyone.

A bit of positive thinking ladies and w can all get there together. This time next year we'll all b slim and feel amazing.

Lots of love xxxxx

To Ang, becca ,kim n nikki, thanks for trying your very best to keep me on track these past couple of months . Its made all the difference I can tell you. To all my new buddies on here, heres hoping you feel the same over the coming year. Happy New Year to everyone. xxx

Doots we'll need to help each other find some low pp baking recipes :)

Definitely think we could make that a resolution for 2013 :) Hope you have a great New Year, here's to a super slim 2013! Xx

Forgot to ask ladies, can anyone recommend a good fitness DVD?

The best I've found is zumba which I love but need some variety. I've tried Charlie brooks which was awful, strictly was a nightmare to follow ( and I'm a ballroom dancer!!!!!), just want something g that's fun and doesn't bore easily.

Speak soon xxx

I love Billy Blanks Tae Bo-its a mixture of kick boxing,aerobics and dance.I used to be able to go all the way through without stopping but since I accrued this extra 2 stone of baby weight i,m struggling.This is another reason to get the weight off-to make exercising easier!
Sal x

Right my official starting weight is 15st 1 and 1/4lbs.
Food is sorted fir the day. Off to class Saturday so hopefully if I get a good start I should be into the 14's by then which will please me.
I'm looking fir a Zumba DVD

Food is sorted fir the day. Off to class Saturday so hopefully if I get a good start I should be into the 14's by then which will please me.

Do you have a wii? If you do the Zumba for that is really good! :) xxx

I do have a wii I shall have a hunt tomorrow.

My meal plan breakfast mixed berry and banana smoothie 2pp
Lunch ww totilla with tin coronation tuna and sala d yoghurt 6pp
Dinner a ww ready meal as I've not been shopping with extra veg 12pp max
Still leaving 12pp for snacking coffee etc.

If I'm on monthly pass can I use it at a group I joined online with a monthly pass I want to go to group though. If so do I just turn up?

This is it lovlies

Slimmer summer here we come :).

Xxxx

Zumba fitness is soooo good and very addictive. You can get it from amazon or on QVC..

XXX

Back