Goodbye tubby 2012, hello slimmer summer 2013

Morning

Well I'm going wedding dress shopping today :(. Don't wanna go cause I'm as fat but seen my wedding is in July I better lol.

Wish me luck!

X

Awww bless you. I felt like that when I shopped for mine tgen found the most gorgeous dress that instantly made me feel like a princess so I bought it and I lost 3 dress sizes. I'm sure you'll find something g beautiful

Morning

Well I'm going wedding dress shopping today :(. Don't wanna go cause I'm as fat but seen my wedding is in July I better lol.

Wish me luck!

X

Just think how much it'll need taking in if you buy it today though! I'd be so excited if I was going wedding shopping!!! :D

I'm going shopping today in southport. Daisy was meant to go back to nursery today but after an email saying that the winter vomiting is going found the nursery I decided it was best to keep her home as I'm off anyway! Just a shame I've paid for the whole of Christmas but she's not been in since 21st December and at £41 a day it's not cheap but I'd rather she didn't get poorly :)

Hope everyone has a good day! Xxx

Thanks ladies

I think I'm just worried that I'm gonna look ridiculous in everything lol. Appointment at 11 so will see how it goes and il either b back on here all hyper later or really down lol.

X

Thanks ladies

I think I'm just worried that I'm gonna look ridiculous in everything lol. Appointment at 11 so will see how it goes and il either b back on here all hyper later or really down lol.

X

Aww. Enjoy yourself. I am sure you'll find something you look and feel amazing in

This one is for Linda; it's 19.735. The .3 at the end is .3 of a pound not 3 pounds so it's 19x14 plus 7 and then .3 of a lb. hope that makes sense :)

Wow lots to scroll through! Fast moving thread lol.

I messed up last night :( was watching tv with DH and ate a Cadburys caramel, loads of mini donuts and big glass of Malibu and lemonade and then realised I'm meant to be on a diet!
Just need to be good today, then WI and weeklys renew tomorrow x

I messed up last night :( was watching tv with DH and ate a Cadburys caramel, loads of mini donuts and big glass of Malibu and lemonade and then realised I'm meant to be on a diet!

Don't worry about it! :D it's only one mistake xxx

It's a new day lovely. Start fresh :) xxx

Hey all you beautiful people hope u All have a fab day!! Feeling really positive :D xox

Just to share my lunch cos it was gorgeous!

I'm a pizza lover just used 1 ww tortilla spread with tomatoes onions mushrooms peppers and jalapeño chillis with 40g of half day cheddar Putin oven for 12 mins served with salad 6pp. Would go fab with bns wedges

lis2811 said:

I'm a pizza lover just used 1 ww tortilla spread with tomatoes onions mushrooms peppers and jalapeño chillis with 40g of half day cheddar Putin oven for 12 mins served with salad 6pp. Would go fab with bns wedges

Hmmmm sounds delicious I love pizza but the Ww ones are really dry so I will be trying this minus the chillis though I'm not a spicy person :) xox

Iv started buying smart price pizzas! They are only 60p and I think it's 9pp for half (because they skimp on cheese) but its just proper pizza not really thin and like cardboard! Plus you can always add your own extra toppings on too x

I do this but with warburtons square wraps! Really good! I'm at Frankie & bennies but being good! Xxx

Iv started buying smart price pizzas! They are only 60p and I think it's 9pp for half (because they skimp on cheese) but its just proper pizza not really thin and like cardboard! Plus you can always add your own extra toppings on too x

That's a good idea about putting your own toppings on! & cheap!!! X

Not meaning to sound to dumb but what are bns wedges..

Butternut squash sookie they are yummy :) xox

Back