Goodbye tubby 2012, hello slimmer summer 2013

Sorry I've been a but wuiet not the greatest start to the year lol but I needed to share my potentially amazing opportunity!
My local gym has invited applications for its own biggest loser it's a fortnightly weigh in training sessions boot camp style! Free access to the gym and pool whilst on the camp and the winner gets a 6 month pass to the gym. So I've applied with a positive reply from the organiser!! Really hope I get it applications being considered next week!!!! Eeek

I keep getting a box saying Parse error please report. It comes up every time I hit the Next page button and won't go to next page !!!!

HELP !!!!!!!

On the app or the website? If its the app i would try & delete the app & download it again :) xxx

Sorry I've been a but wuiet not the greatest start to the year lol but I needed to share my potentially amazing opportunity!
My local gym has invited applications for its own biggest loser it's a fortnightly weigh in training sessions boot camp style! Free access to the gym and pool whilst on the camp and the winner gets a 6 month pass to the gym. So I've applied with a positive reply from the organiser!! Really hope I get it applications being considered next week!!!! Eeek

That sounds fantastic! Good luck! My sister does bootcamp & loves it! X

Does anyone else get really cool when they are on a diet? I can't heat up at all :(. Got my hot water bottle lol

X

I'm always freezing! I often put the heating on 30! Everyone hates me for it! Haha x

Lol. I don't usually feel the cold but been freezing all day today :(
X

Lol. I don't usually feel the cold but been freezing all day today :(
X
I'm so cold I've sprayed myself with deep heat! It's lovely :p But always feel as if I burning more calories if I'm cold, not sure if it's an old wives tale but all the shivering has to count to some kind of activity point, haha! Anyway had my weigh in this morning and have lost 4lb so well pleased with me, going to turn the heating up in celebration! Xx

I'm so cold I've sprayed myself with deep heat! It's lovely :p But always feel as if I burning more calories if I'm cold, not sure if it's an old wives tale but all the shivering has to count to some kind of activity point, haha! Anyway had my weigh in this morning and have lost 4lb so well pleased with me, going to turn the heating up in celebration! Xx

Lol @ deep heat.

I'm freezing 2nite again and my hot water bottle burst last night :(.

Well done on ur loss :) I wi on Sunday :).

X

xClaire84x said:
Lol @ deep heat.

I'm freezing 2nite again and my hot water bottle burst last night :(.

Well done on ur loss :) I wi on Sunday :).

X

I'm freezing too they give snow tonight here so hopefully :D!!

And oh my how did ur hot water bottle burst :( I've got a microwaveable owl which is my saviour on these cold nights (oh and a lovely cup of hot choc)

Good luck with weigh in Sunday xox

I'm freezing too they give snow tonight here so hopefully :D!!

And oh my how did ur hot water bottle burst :( I've got a microwaveable owl which is my saviour on these cold nights (oh and a lovely cup of hot choc)

Good luck with weigh in Sunday xox

I think oh filled it too full and the bit at the neck of the bottle melted a bit :(. Had it for years aswell so could just b old age lol

X

Woohoo 6 pounds off :)

Xx

Well done Claire :) xox

Back