Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha did you watch it Phil? they're all thick as **** :p and they all have the same plates - i'm upto the second wag atm.. cant stand her accent, or that she didnt know who MLK was! how ignorant can you be?!

hahaha did you watch it Phil? they're all thick as **** :p and they all have the same plates - i'm upto the second wag atm.. cant stand her accent, or that she didnt know who MLK was! how ignorant can you be?!

lol yeah all air head i went to school with heskey he was in the year above me at school dont think much to his mrs like what a plank

well just watched big brother same old **** again dont like anyone they are all muppets dont think i will be watching much of it ( sad seeing its the last one)

Hi phil great motivation talk .......especially this

you need to have a life with your diet as this is not a prison sentence you can balance the two and still lose weight, now on the plus side you have lost four stone which is fantastic I'm shocked its gone so well your weight will start to plateau at some point when it does don't panic its inevitable, when this happens have a look what you are doing that can be improved, I'm going to finished on this note nothing in life is free you have to earn every pound lost this is a life long commitment you have started no one has a magic wand to wave to make you thin YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO THIS ITS YOUR JOB TO GET YOURSELF OUT OF IT!

Vanda is right its for most of us on here and that bit sounded like a kick up my bum for me

The 'junk' food is something you may never want again as you seem to be doing great without it :)

As for the isle of wight festival its 3 days and it has people like Pink Paul McCarty Blondie Spandau Ballet Suzanne Vega Paloma Faith The Strokes Shakespears sister Little Boots etc alot of pop groups and Ive never been I love Cold Play and had the chance to go se them in 2006 at the iow festival but said NO ???? I was working all day but they were on late Pm and I regret it now........ So the £130 a ticket is alot but its a big music festival,I hate crowds lol and the toilets are long qs which will make me want to go more haha BUT Oh wants to go my daughters going so if he can get tickets we may go

I can be one of the oldie 40s ravers hehe .......Ill just do my wii just dance moves ;) lol

xx

Hi phil great motivation talk .......especially this

you need to have a life with your diet as this is not a prison sentence you can balance the two and still lose weight, now on the plus side you have lost four stone which is fantastic I'm shocked its gone so well your weight will start to plateau at some point when it does don't panic its inevitable, when this happens have a look what you are doing that can be improved, I'm going to finished on this note nothing in life is free you have to earn every pound lost this is a life long commitment you have started no one has a magic wand to wave to make you thin YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO THIS ITS YOUR JOB TO GET YOURSELF OUT OF IT!

Vanda is right its for most of us on here and that bit sounded like a kick up my bum for me

The 'junk' food is something you may never want again as you seem to be doing great without it :)

As for the isle of wight festival its 3 days and it has people like Pink Paul McCarty Blondie Spandau Ballet Suzanne Vega Paloma Faith The Strokes Shakespears sister Little Boots etc alot of pop groups and Ive never been I love Cold Play and had the chance to go se them in 2006 at the iow festival but said NO ???? I was working all day but they were on late Pm and I regret it now........ So the £130 a ticket is alot but its a big music festival,I hate crowds lol and the toilets are long qs which will make me want to go more haha BUT Oh wants to go my daughters going so if he can get tickets we may go

I can be one of the oldie 40s ravers hehe .......Ill just do my wii just dance moves ;) lol

xx

hope you get there i will look for you on you tube under drunk just dance woman ;) glad you liked the motivation xxxxxx

glee

afternoon friends hope you are all keeping well. not much doing today the rains stopped for a change, going on the wii later . having a look around here for a while , got my glee cd on ( yes i like glee its not crime lol) well thats about all at the min

ok todays motivations 1, be a little vain you have worked hard to look good so dont be afraid to have a look in the mirror .2, try new foods so that you dont become static with you diet (today we've made lasagne with quorn mince) 3, try a new exercise every day to keep it fresh ,try to beat past goals set when exercising push yourself that little bit more. (Im going to try yoga on the Wii wish me luck)

last one for today, put your full 100 percent commitment into you diet at the end of the day if you dont your only lying to yourself, and the scales dont lie
phill:):):):)

wow just seen over a thousand people have read my diary ( not bad for a boring old fart) so thank you all xxx will try to make it more interesting from now on

thank you nik xxxx im so glad you liked it , was scared to write it with it being from the heart so to get a reply like that make me feel great cheers xxxx

love reading your diary Phil.. you write your motivational points and although you know theyre not always tailored to you, they have so many different parts that ring true to loads of us and its reassuring to know there are other people in the same boat x

love reading your diary Phil.. you write your motivational points and although you know theyre not always tailored to you, they have so many different parts that ring true to loads of us and its reassuring to know there are other people in the same boat x

thanks rach xxx i think im starting to sound like a self help book ;) i write whats in my head (scary thought lol) most of the time there a kick up the bum i need ,im glad you like them , that why i like the diary its a place to vent ( and i like a good rant , and im off again lol sorry)

I think you should become a life coach when you finish your journey ,you have very wise words of wisdom that touch us all personally xx

I think you should become a life coach when you finish your journey ,you have very wise words of wisdom that touch us all personally xx

lol im going to be busy a ww model and life coach , maybe i could be a film star too ;)

on a more serious note lol thank you, i have a lot of personal problems that means i dont have a huge network of friends , so this forum is great for me , and gives me the chance to meet people and say what i feel :):):):):):)

Lol you are going to be a film star ;)

I don't have lots if friends just close ones as I hate *****y backstabbing
But there's as you say loads of great people here xx

ok this is hard for me to say but i have been on here for a while now so here gos , i have mental health problems which started when i was 19 , i suffer from panic attacks and depression and cant be in the same place for longer than 10 mins( im ok if i keep moving, its when i stop and if im in a big group or crowd) i dont know what the fancy name is for it but thats why i cant work and find it hard to meet new people , im on a lot of medication which doesnt help diet at all , its something i have learned to live with now, but i have a good life with lisa ( who is a star a looks after me ) we have been married 9 years and she accepts me faults and all , i miss my old job temping going out to new places everyday and doing some good jobs, so to have a strong network of friends on here is great for me , i dont want this to come off as a woe is me , its just that i feel its now the right time to share my story with you ,thank you all phill

Well said phil. I so admire you for opening up, its not always easy but sometimes easier in a 'faceless' situation. Do you know that 1 in every 4 of us will have mental health problems at some stage in their lives?

I have suffered with depression myself in the past I know what a black hole it can feel like, but I have been fortunate and recovered. I have found that often people do not understand any form of mental illness. If you had a broken leg people could see that and recognise it for what it is, but mental illness is a scary unknown entity for a lot of people. Even members of my family would say 'you've got nothing to be depressed about' - but its not that simple

So well done you for opening up - it does help to 'talk'.

As an afterthought just wanted to let you know that I am a nurse, working with people who have a learning disability and challenging behaviour. A large percentage of the people I work with have a mental health problem so I do have a better understanding of the way mental health problems can affect people in their daily life.

Have a great day phil, my day off today so am chilling with oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back