Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you vanda xxx , its funny i never thought i would tell people about this ( on here) but i feel happy to say what my life is like without getting judged , its great that you help people with mental health problem wish i could have had some years ago , but i have my own tips and guides to help me in everyday situations

now onto yesterday did the yoga on the wii and it hurts , im not very bendy so found it tough the mrs made me laugh while i trying to stand on one leg, to tell truth it was a funny sight lol, might have another go next week . having king prawn skewers tonight looking forward to them ,

my motivation for today , dont be afraid to talk to friends about your problems if they dont want to know then they are not worth telling

hey Phill, my mums always suffered from depression and was recently diagnosed as bipolar. I know exactly how it is and know how awful it is for people who suffer to be so misunderstood by others who havent experienced that sort of thing. Its nothing to be ashamed of - depression and panic attacks often come hand in hand and its just part of who you are, and like you said - people who cant or wont understand are just not worth telling x

hey Phill, my mums always suffered from depression and was recently diagnosed as bipolar. I know exactly how it is and know how awful it is for people who suffer to be so misunderstood by others who havent experienced that sort of thing. Its nothing to be ashamed of - depression and panic attacks often come hand in hand and its just part of who you are, and like you said - people who cant or wont understand are just not worth telling x

im sorry to hear about your mum xxx i wish there were more people like you in this world , xxxx thank you hun xxxx

Bless you Phill
for opening up know how hard it is to do that
my mum is also Bipolar and Agrophobic and it's not always that easy
hope you've had a good day mate and the Mrs as well

Bless you Phill
for opening up know how hard it is to do that
my mum is also Bipolar and Agrophobic and it's not always that easy
hope you've had a good day mate and the Mrs as well

thank you kally its nice to know im not alone xxx, we are both fine im watching the football and on the wii ( multi tasking :eek:) lisas finishing another book

well another day over watched both games today , was on the wii ( free step) while watching france game thank god , what a load of crap that game was, go my england shirt ready for tomorrow, got to beat usa if we cant beat them might as well come home now!, right so anyway thank you yo all that posted today xxxx glad no ones thinks less of me , will be funny to see how many people are on here when the england match is on lol (the football widows club) have a good night everyone ,and sleep well xxx phill

looking forward to england game today , having a day off from exercise today ( maybe lol) watching biggest losser catch up at the min , feeling good about myself today , my england shirt that was brought for me at christmas now fits so will have it on tonight . been doing washing and house work ( with lisa)

motivation for today , give your all and you will see the results , we can do this!!!!

Well......... What another great catch up on Phill's diary!

It must have felt good to get that out in the open on here, especially seeing the responses from everyone. I for one, as I'm sure everyone else who has responded, feels very privileged that you could share that with us.

I think what Vanda said was spot on, people don't see it, yet so don't understand it. Thankfully, I have never suffered from depression, but my Mom does, and as far back as I can remember she has always been this way. I remember as a child sitting at the dinner table, she put down her knife and fork and started slapping herself across the face constantly, when you are 8 or 9, you think this is highly amusing, until you get a slap across the face yourself for laughing. I didn't understand it back then, but I do now and it makes me sad that I laughed. She is alot more in control of her life now and has a part time job, but the slightest thing can set her off and it can be quite scarey.

You are the luckiest man ever to have such a loving wife in Lisa. And you Mr Phill, are such a great man :)

Enjoy the match later... I shall no doubt be here, in the bath or digging myself a whole to sleep in for the next two weeks :D

xxx

thank you nik xxx it means so much to me to have such great support on here , and that when i read all of the comments about mental health problems that i now no longer feel alone , thank you nik xxxx , your right im so lucky to have found lisa , to be able to put up with me in my darkest days and still want to be with me , she is a angel ,

p.s i think she will join you in the hole shes fed up with the world cup too

Great to read you are well phil and what great comments from everyone.

I must be doing well with ignoring the world cup cos I didnt even realise that England were playing - or that maybe cos I am Welsh :D

I am back in work tonight for 5 nights now so not much free time for me. Have a great weekend

Great to read you are well phil and what great comments from everyone.

I must be doing well with ignoring the world cup cos I didnt even realise that England were playing - or that maybe cos I am Welsh :D

I am back in work tonight for 5 nights now so not much free time for me. Have a great weekend

thank you will do xxx wont hold it against you ;)

enjoy the rest of your day xxxx

quick post , while watching biggest loser had the need to exercise, so did a hour jogging on wii then realised that i was on 39 hours 50 mins on my piggy , so had another 10 mins and have now turned my piggy gold yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right off to get ready for england game , COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Engerrland!! Engerrrland!! Enjoy the match phil
so glad I'm working tonight and will miss my other half and his mates turning my house into the local brewery I've just been informed the match is starting so not to phone or text him as he is incommunicado.
He'll be that alright if him and his mates scuff my parquet flooring :D

what is all this gold piggy stuff? is it something to do with a new wii fit gadget or something?

i dont remember a piggy on my wii fit... maybe its just been so long since i've been on it though! :p

Engerrland!! Engerrrland!! Enjoy the match phil
so glad I'm working tonight and will miss my other half and his mates turning my house into the local brewery I've just been informed the match is starting so not to phone or text him as he is incommunicado.
He'll be that alright if him and his mates scuff my parquet flooring :D

lol you get him told kally xxxx ;)

england were a load of crap

ok the gold pig , when you go on wii fit/ wii fit plus you get your time and calories lost counted on you piggy bank ( if you do ten mins then ten coins go into your pig) its 10 hours to turn it bronze, then 20 hours to turn it silver , then 40 hours to turn it gold, hope that helps xxxxx

ok friends now that tonight rubbish is over ( england game) i will be catching up with everyones diary ,im sorry that i dont post on everyones diarys , i want to but sometime i cant read it fast enough to keep up with the conversation but i will get there lol

how often does the piggy reset? x

Nope Philleepoe, not roll on the next one... The next one is England v Algeria - This will cause a massive fight in my house, mainly because I shall be wanting Aisha to wear her England strip, and "he" will be wanting her to wear her Algerian strip... It's the girl I feel sorry for :rolleyes: - Shoot me, shoot me now! :D

a torn house(football that is ) a mums worst nightmare good luck with that nik ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back