Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry Phill, I'm such a bird brain, just realised I missed a page out!

Well done matey, so pleased you got to 4st gone, what a brilliant achievement in such a short time, you are such an inspiration to others... Here is to the next :)

thank you xxx your on late tonight how are you xxx

well done on those pounds Phill thats amazing! so so chuffed for you :) *big hugs* and you took a good chunk out of the next stone bracket too :D xxx

Well done Phill
what a Ww inspirational are you
had to smile looking in this months mag
and finding Men featured I think the editor must read Mini's
and saw your post haha!!

Well done Phill
what a Ww inspirational are you
had to smile looking in this months mag
and finding Men featured I think the editor must read Mini's
and saw your post haha!!

thanks mumma k xxx , i would love to think my email i had that much power lol ;)

afternoon freinds

right today in going to do something different and use my diary for the right reason ( food list)

had a small bowl of cereal with semi skimmed milk

for lunch a tuna salad sub with miro chips

and for tea cod and parsley sauce with veg potatos

not sure what the points are lisa sorts that out im hopeless at :eek:

morning all just a quick post , had WI this morning lost 4lbs and have now lost over 4 stone :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
very happy now onwards to lose the next 4 stone!!!!!!!!
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

WOOOOOOOO! Well done Phill! That's fantastic! So chuffed for you!!!! x

Ah phil your going to be our cover model on the ww mag REMEMBER ;) xx

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855: that would be a scary thought , it would be funny watching the worst selling issue having my ugly mush on it , i could be know as the man that killed ww magazine lol

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855: that would be a scary thought , it would be funny watching the worst selling issue having my ugly mush on it , i could be know as the man that killed ww magazine lol

noooooooo you would show others how successful they can be ;) xx no ugly mugs round here tut tut tut xx

whats the deal with pink and whites, there half a point each but 1 and a half points for 2 dont get that??????????

whats the deal with pink and whites, there half a point each but 1 and a half points for 2 dont get that??????????

There other things that happens to as well. They must be about 3/4 of a point and are rounded down when there just one in my scientific opinion anyway. I hate wafers and marshmallowy things.

Thats the advantage of using the book or cardboard points things rather than any electronic thing cos it shows points per one thing. Just realised I do talk a lot of tat at times. Am having trouble getting my thoughts out today know what I want to say but cant seem to get it out.

Have a great day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back