Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
There other things that happens to as well. They must be about 3/4 of a point and are rounded down when there just one in my scientific opinion anyway. I hate wafers and marshmallowy things.

Thats the advantage of using the book or cardboard points things rather than any electronic thing cos it shows points per one thing. Just realised I do talk a lot of tat at times. Am having trouble getting my thoughts out today know what I want to say but cant seem to get it out.

Have a great day

lol i know what you mean xxxxx ;) there a pain in the arse

well as another day comes to a close i decided to have a day off the wii (shock horror i know lol) me and the mrs made cookies (well she made them i licked the big spoon) they were nice , been reading peoples diarys ( on here not going into strangers houses and nicking there diarys lol) i havent been doing my motivation bits at the bottom of my post for a while now dont know if i should start them again ? anyway im going to have a nice quite night in with the mrs , will be back in the morning with more words of wisdom lol
phill

Warbatons (sp) is 1 point for one slice, 1.5 for two, WW bread is 0.5 for 1 slice, 1.5 for 2... I know which I go for, the stodgier bread :D

Bloody funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :8855:

I love your motivational speaches, they make me sit back and think about things/life

Hope you and Lisa have a great night in together... Don't eat too many cookies :D xxx

thanks nik xxx the motivations will be back in the morning xxx

Mr phil the diary nicker ;) waiting for motivations ???

Did you eat any Cookies?

I don't know where we are going at the weekend OH was :( last nite so I didn't mention it lol prop be the pub as £260 on 2 tickets to me is Outragious ... Now if it was for clothes that be cool :))

have a great day xx

Mr phil the diary nicker ;) waiting for motivations ???

Did you eat any Cookies?

I don't know where we are going at the weekend OH was :( last nite so I didn't mention it lol prop be the pub as £260 on 2 tickets to me is Outragious ... Now if it was for clothes that be cool :))

have a great day xx

sorry motivations on way xxx we had the cookies they were ww ones and they werent bad had a good taste

260 pound for two tickets i would tell them were to stick them

Last edited:
motivations

ok today I bring back the motivation part of my diary, today will be a frank and from the heart talk to myself that I need

right you are now half way to goal and while this is a great achievement you still have a lot of issues to sort out. You have got yourself into the mindset that food is evil, you haven't ate a single chip or take out since you started your diet, you need to go back to the start of feb and think back to why you started ww, it was because this plan gave you the freedom to eat whatever you want to because you can point it and not look at higher points food as a bad thing , get it through your thick head that having a bag of chips is not going to hurt, second you need to put the fun back into life at the minute all your day consist of is points, wii and sleep, you need to have a life with your diet as this is not a prison sentence you can balance the two and still lose weight, now on the plus side you have lost four stone which is fantastic I'm shocked its gone so well your weight will start to plateau at some point when it does don't panic its inevitable, when this happens have a look what you are doing that can be improved, I'm going to finished on this note nothing in life is free you have to earn every pound lost this is a life long commitment you have started no one has a magic wand to wave to make you thin YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO THIS ITS YOUR JOB TO GET YOURSELF OUT OF IT!

Fab comments phil very insightful and very true for so many of us on here.

So whats the plan with the eating chips and takeaways and all that malarky going to give it a go?

Fab comments phil very insightful and very true for so many of us on here.

So whats the plan with the eating chips and takeaways and all that malarky going to give it a go?

in going on hoilday in a few weeks so will be having a bag of chips then maybe ;)

Got up at 3pm a bit earlier than I wanted to but was wide awake. The hammering coming from the next door neighbours didnt help either.

Am chilling while watching judge judy and cooking tea. Am leaving for work at about 815 so a couple of hours of freedom left.

Got up at 3pm a bit earlier than I wanted to but was wide awake. The hammering coming from the next door neighbours didnt help either.

Am chilling while watching judge judy and cooking tea. Am leaving for work at about 815 so a couple of hours of freedom left.

sorry xxx on the plus side you get to talk me ;););););)

right been on wii for a hour today still got about three hour till the piggy turns gold ( about time arghh) been to see my god sons little angels (not) watching come dine with me later then big brother hopefully this year will be good

Your evening sounds a lot better than mine. I love come dine with me and am looking forward to the last bb but will have to catch up tomorrow. The joys of a night shift, although as you have said I do get to talk to you ;)

have a good one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back