Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle: I'll bet you have lost a few pounds from all that humping too Phill :giggle:

I know I'm late, but everyone has said what needed to be said about you STS, they are still good as they aren't a gain :) I always look at it as "Well, I lost 3lb last week, so i'll count that as 2lb last week and 1lb this week" and it evens itself out ;)

Enjoy the rest of the week and hope diet lady is happy with you :) xxx

thanks nik xxx i like the way you think :) , been helping MIL again today she had a load of wood that need sawing to fit into car for the tip. so saw in hand i got cracking (was a great little workout) been to see the diet lady , had to get weighted and im the same as on monday so im happy with that with 5 days left till WI it means im right on track for a loss, inlaws going away for a fortnight so chippy tea on friday , so need a little help from you all please , how much points is a bag of chips ?

hope you are all keeping well this week xxxx not sure whats on the plan for the rest of the week think lisas got some plans on clearing the spare room ( more workout :D) will keep you posted xxxxx phill

Hi Phill :D

I'll be interested to see what others say about a bag of chips from the chippy (yum yum)

The Eating Out guide is quite vague, I think it just says average portion 7.5 pts. On another forum, someone said an average portion is 175g - I weighed this and it works out as half a tray of chips - not much at all!!!

However as I said, this was just someone on a forum, I researched online for it but could never corroborate it.

Sorry, wasn't much help there!! :rolleyes::p

Hope you have a good day :D

Think it's 7.5 points for an average size bag. Looks like you're on track for a good loss this week xx

Hi Phill :D

I'll be interested to see what others say about a bag of chips from the chippy (yum yum)

The Eating Out guide is quite vague, I think it just says average portion 7.5 pts. On another forum, someone said an average portion is 175g - I weighed this and it works out as half a tray of chips - not much at all!!!

However as I said, this was just someone on a forum, I researched online for it but could never corroborate it.

Sorry, wasn't much help there!! :rolleyes::p

Hope you have a good day :D

thank you both xxxxx i thought it was 7- 8 points but best to check thank you for you help , you never let me down xxx

p.s if i have missed anyones diary or not said hello to them today please feel free to come on here and shout at me , im sorry im not posting as much as i used to but doesnt mean im not thinking about you all, so if i have missed you please give me a slap and let me know , you are all great xxxxxxxxxx phill

Woo...sure you'll score a fantastic loss at the end of the week!! :) xx

Look after your back Phil, what with all the humping and now the vigorous sawing. You dont want to do yourself another mischief ;)

Have a fine Thursday :D

just watched toy story 3 and loved it , me and lisa had a few tears :cry: ( wont spoil it if not seen it , but you will know why if you have) wasnt sure if it would be as good as the others but it was by far the best , a must see . anyway going to act my age again now ;) lol .

going to watch horror film later dont know what think i will have a scan though the dvds see what a got or something i brought and havent watched yet . hope you all have a great thursday xxxx

ahhhh will go next week to see it orange wednesday luve emm :)
Im sitting here listening to SAW 5 as my daughter loves it she wont watch it alone hahaha
Hope your wwers weeks going well and you have a super lovely Thursday xxx

Look after your back Phil, what with all the humping and now the vigorous sawing. You dont want to do yourself another mischief ;)

Have a fine Thursday :D

lol 2 days of humping ;) dont worry my lady the life in the old dog yet :p

ahhhh will go next week to see it orange wednesday luve emm :)
Im sitting here listening to SAW 5 as my daughter loves it she wont watch it alone hahaha
Hope your wwers weeks going well and you have a super lovely Thursday xxx

lol love the saw films, you will love toy story its fab xxxx

me and lisa been humping all afternoon sadly it was boxes as we decided to have a clear out of old stuff , the spare bedroom ( my man room) needed a good clear out ,sorted loads of stuff out for charity shops and a few boxes for the kids ( old dvds and videos) keeps them happy , got some more humping to do have a old sofa in the man room but the dogs have been sleeping on it and its ready for the knackers yard so thats got to come down the stairs and ready to get picked up by the council ( 10 pound for 6 items) anyway hope you are all ok and having a great week xxxxx phill

just watched toy story 3 and loved it , me and lisa had a few tears :cry: ( wont spoil it if not seen it , but you will know why if you have) wasnt sure if it would be as good as the others but it was by far the best , a must see . anyway going to act my age again now ;) lol .

going to watch horror film later dont know what think i will have a scan though the dvds see what a got or something i brought and havent watched yet . hope you all have a great thursday xxxx

Toy Story 3 is absolutely awesome!!! I saw it last week with my mate, and we were blubbing like crazies by the end!!! :) xx

Hiya , I reck you'll have a great loss this week with all your humping
Hope you have a lovely weekend and mind your back xx

just watched toy story 3 and loved it , me and lisa had a few tears :cry:

Heya Phill, didn't get on in time to tell you that it was brill - but glad you enjoyed it too! It did get a bit hairy at times but all in all, a great wee film :D

I weighed out 175g of chips once and I couldn't eat them all, I was really impressed with myself :cool:

Flippin' eck Nik, that IS impressive - I weighed them out and nearly cried!! My tummy knows no bounds when it comes to chippy chips :giggle:

Hope you enjoy your chips tonight anyhow Phill, and have a lovely weekend xo

Enjoy the humping Phil, should get you some APs anyway. Have a great Friday

Toy Story 3 is absolutely awesome!!! I saw it last week with my mate, and we were blubbing like crazies by the end!!! :) xx

Hiya , I reck you'll have a great loss this week with all your humping
Hope you have a lovely weekend and mind your back xx

Morning Phill x

Heya Phill, didn't get on in time to tell you that it was brill - but glad you enjoyed it too! It did get a bit hairy at times but all in all, a great wee film :D

Flippin' eck Nik, that IS impressive - I weighed them out and nearly cried!! My tummy knows no bounds when it comes to chippy chips :giggle:

Hope you enjoy your chips tonight anyhow Phill, and have a lovely weekend xo

im glad im not the only one ( toy story ;)) been doing some humping today and sorting out again, loads of black bags of rubbish to go to tip , looking forward to my chippy tea tonight and a rest knackered , ok started this post a 5 oclock then had phone call asking for help with putting pva glue on stairs wall ready for them being plastered in the morning , so now i have finished that im going to get chippy ( at last)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back