Goooooooaaaaallllllllllll!!!! 12 stone gone :)

ava

Silver Member
40 weeks ago tonight i was eating my last supper, ready to start SS the next day. I was the most fed up i have ever been in my life, Cambridge was for me the last resort, where i was going to turn if it didn't work i wasn't sure but i knew i had to give it my best shot.

Never did i imagine in just 40 weeks i would lose everything i wanted to, over 12 stone gone. I'm 'normal' (well by my bmi, i am;)) for the first time in over 5 years and it is fantastic. :D

To all those just starting, stick with it, it really will change your life. To those that may be struggling, keep your goal in your mind and stay focused, you will get there :)

So Goal is reached, but the journey still continues. I'm now starting to think about life after Cambridge which will be in a few weeks, scary thought after such a long time but i'm confident i will keep this weight off, i've got to, as the alternative is no life for me.

Thank you to everyone on here who has given me support over the last 9 months, your all fab and i wish all of you the best with your weight loss journeys xx

Oh my god!!! Well done and congratulations!!!! You are SO inspiring!!

I'm quite speechless now :O

Congratulations Ava, that is fantastic. Stories like this keep me going. 40 weeks? That is so brilliant, well done!

Ava, you are amazing! Congratulations on your fantastic achievement - you thoroughly deserve your success. What an inspiration!

Truly Inspirational, congratulations!X:):)

Fabulous, very inspirational.

Any chance of any photos please?

Thanks everyone :)

Need to take some photos, i haven't taken any for ages, just never seem to get round to it but i will get my hubby to take some this weekend. I'm interested to compare them myself, though the before ones are awful, i know that much :eek:

Tracy, i started at 25 stones 5lb :cry:and i'm now 12 stone 13lb. I know it still sounds alot, it's probably more than some weigh when they start but i am almost 6ft :D

Congratulations that is fantastic news:D:D:D

Oh my goodness!! That is brilliant
th_YouRock.gif

that's amazing! you must be over the moon!! good luck in your maintenance :D

ava thats amazing weight loss in 40 weeks i too have alot to loss about 15st and im only on wk3 and have been thinking about stopping but after reading this post im all for it again thaks ava.

and yet again well done on ur weight los and u most be so proud of urself hun

ashley xx

that is absolutely brilliant, ill think of you when the going gets tough, i started cd at 20,7 and after 5 weeks now at 19, just wish i had heard of it years ago after having my daughter, that when my weight started creeping up,

Back