Goooooooaaaaallllllllllll!!!! 12 stone gone :)

that is really brilliant, i will think of you when tha going gets tough. i started 5 weeks ago at 20,7, now 19, hoping to be in 18s when get weighed sun.

once again well done ava. u are such an inspiration to me and lots of us on here. Well done u must be so proud of youself i hope im posting a post like this later in the yr!

40 weeks ago tonight i was eating my last supper, ready to start SS the next day. I was the most fed up i have ever been in my life, Cambridge was for me the last resort, where i was going to turn if it didn't work i wasn't sure but i knew i had to give it my best shot.

Never did i imagine in just 40 weeks i would lose everything i wanted to, over 12 stone gone. I'm 'normal' (well by my bmi, i am;)) for the first time in over 5 years and it is fantastic. :D

To all those just starting, stick with it, it really will change your life. To those that may be struggling, keep your goal in your mind and stay focused, you will get there :)

So Goal is reached, but the journey still continues. I'm now starting to think about life after Cambridge which will be in a few weeks, scary thought after such a long time but i'm confident i will keep this weight off, i've got to, as the alternative is no life for me.

Thank you to everyone on here who has given me support over the last 9 months, your all fab and i wish all of you the best with your weight loss journeys xx

that was a pregnancy and a half !!!!!! congrats to you soooooooooo well done xx

That is such a wonderful achievement Ava, huge congratulations to you :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

fabulous weighloss
brill ava

FANTASTIC !
YOU SUPERSTAR !
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Well done- looking forward to seeing the photo's.
xxx

thats fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just starting cd tomorow so really chuffed you posted this thread. well done hun,

Ava,

I just wanted to say thankyou really! I'd dropped in to have a moan, I'm at the end of day 12 and thinking about food none stop today, have even toyed with the idea of cheating. But having read about your fab achievements I went and had a bath, put on some fake tan and read my reasons list and I'm okay now.

So not only have you lost 12st but you've saved me from myself!!!

Ktd

That is absolutely wonderful, Ava! Well done! What a role model for those of us who have similar amounts to lose!

Congratulations!
x

Fabulous weight loss Ava!! That was some incredible journey you went through! Brilliant!

Back