got 244 days left how am i gonna do it ????????

WW

hi yea it was so hard to deal with putting all my weight + more on again. i have already sorted what i am going to do after i have done i am going to start weight watchers or slimming world so i can learn to do portion control and work what can keep me slim and some that obviously wont lol

Hi Herts --

That is my plan, too. I am pretty sure I will go to at least one Rosemary Conley class -- curiousity, plus I want to buy some portion pots. Portion control and not exercising regularly are my two worst crimes.

I am already looking into to WW and will probably join before I lose the last stone.

That way, once I lose it, and maintain it for the specified time, I can become a Lifetime member. Then, if I go and weigh once a month (and am within a couple of pounds of my goal weight), I do not have to pay the meeting fee. I think that accountiblity and penalty will work for me. :)

MM

Thats a good idea, i am looking into places to go once i hit 11 stone loss as i have bout 13 stone to lose to be comfortable although i have said i want to get down to originally so i got 12 stone to lose at present.

Morning Herts --

Hope all is well with you. I did aquafit last night for the first time in ages. It was very good. I think I will go again on Thursday night.

I slept the sleep of the dead last night -- exhausted. But, I am not as sore I expected to be today.

Gray and rainy in Cambs? How is it looking down south?

MM

hey i am not too bad today thanks. i am ok till evening then it hits me as when i was eating i didnt eat till both girls were in bed at night then the binge would start. so come 8pm i am struggling abit.

well done going to aqua fit they are meant to be really good.

i am trying to decide who's scales to go by at present which is hard. my cdc or mine.

hey i am not too bad today thanks.
Glad to hear that.

i am ok till evening then it hits me as when i was eating i didnt eat till both girls were in bed at night then the binge would start. so come 8pm i am struggling abit.

Why don't you have a CD soup and sit with the girls when they eat. Then, as soon as they are in bed -- throughly, brush and floss your teeth. Then, tell yourself that if you put anything else in your mouth (other than tea or water) you have to do it all over again. I hate flossing my teeth -- and thinking of doing it again works for me.

well done going to aqua fit they are meant to be really good.

Thanks. I am glad I went. You should try it: the ladies are all shapes, sizes and ages. And it is better for your joints, feet, etc, esp, until you feel comfortable enough to use your Wii or go to a gym.

i am trying to decide who's scales to go by at present which is hard. my cdc or mine.

I go by both. I weigh myself at home on Sundays and record the weight on the calendar (update my tickers) -- then the CDC records my weight on Mondays in my book. They are pretty close (not exact) but as long as they both show a loss... it's all good! :)

I better get some chores done. My DH is coming home early and we a going to the cinema to see "The King's Speech" as a little anniversary date.

I already have his dinner bubbling away in the crockpot (Curry Chicken).

I'll be glad to be out while the aroma is wafting about the house. I hope the popcorn smell isn't too difficult to bear (I love popcorn).

Later,

MM

i do try to eat when the girls eat but i just feel so sick think i have to train myself to eat in the day time again. :eek:

i am a very self concious person so i would hate to put a swim suit on infront of people. i havent worn a swim suit in must be 5 years now. just wont go swimming. i hate thinking people are staring.

i think after these 2 weeks it should be ok as i will be weighing in on sunday at bout 10pm then weighing on a monday morning at 11:30 but i think as i started on the sunday as my start date,

i have to get on with my chores too which is so annoying lol.

i dont like cooking the girls food. unfortunately i use ready meals with frozen vegetables for them but most nights they arent at nursery but my family are pretty good and feed them before they come home.

let me know if the film is any good as i have been told it is very good and i want to see it when i have lost weight.

35 weeks can be daunting, can you split it up into stages so you are dealing with smaller numbers? Good friends along the way does help, as does scheduling treats for youself?

Bella

Last edited:
I better get some chores done. My DH is coming home early and we a going to the cinema to see "The King's Speech" as a little anniversary date.

I already have his dinner bubbling away in the crockpot (Curry Chicken).

I'll be glad to be out while the aroma is wafting about the house. I hope the popcorn smell isn't too difficult to bear (I love popcorn).

Later,

MM

Mel are you a secret masochist?:eek:

Bella

@Bella -- It was all good. I don't particularly like Curry: I am a Korma girl (of course, it is much more fattening). I do LOVE popcorn... but I learned today that the Tuesday special deal matinee's are mostly attended by senior citizens -- so, almost no one had popcorn! AND -- I was probably the youngest person in the cinema!!!

The film was very good -- Colin Firth was fantastic. I highly recommend it.

MM

Last edited:
Back